Chapter 25: Suwa

* WARNING *

(That's all I'll say for now...)

"I'll get it." Tsukishima said as he got up from the table and headed towards the door.

Opening the door it revealed Suwa standing dressed in a casual attire. Wearing a white polo with a pair of khaki pants and loafers. His dirty bling his combed backwards.

"Why haven't you been answering my texts or calls?" Suwa asked in a stern tone.

"Oh, my phone must've been on mute-"

"Go change." Suwa said checking the watch on his hand. "We're going to get late."

"Where're we going?" Tsukishima asked as Suwa asked slightly nudged Tsukishima aside as he made his way in the apartment.

"That doesn't matter." Suwa said before sniffing the air. "What's that smell?" Suwa asked.

"Tsukki's attempts to make an omelette." Kuroo said as he walked into the living room.

Suwa's eyes whipped towards where the voice came from and his eyes landed on Kuroo dressed in only boxers. Suwa then looked at Tsukishima and then back at Kuroo.

"Bro nothing was happening." Kuroo said holding his hands in surrender. "Tsukki was attempting to burn the building down so I came to-"

"Tsukishima go get dressed." Suwa said through gritting his teeth. This made a cold breeze hit Tsukishima.

This is bad.

Tsukishima thought to himself as he headed to his room to go change. As he changed he kept thinking about the look Suwa gave him and where was he even taking him at 10 in the morning.

Changing into a light blue button down shirt with a pair of black slim fit jeans. It was semi formal as Suwa was also dressed part formal.

Coming out of the room he saw Kuroo holding Suwa from his polo's collar up to his eye level. Kuroo was just a mer inch or two taller than Suwa but due to his bulky seemed a lot bigger than Suwa.

"What's going on?" Tsukishima asked as he entered the room.

"Nothing." Kuroo said as he let go of Suwa's collar dropping him down to his level. Kuroo walked back to the kitchen and sat down on the table continuing to eat his remaining omelette as Tsukishima left the apartment.

The car ride was silent. Too silent.

"Where're we going?" Tsukishima asked looking outside the window.

"Golf club." Suwa replied looking forward at the road.

"A few of my investors have invited me and I need you to be a good boy."

"Oh..." Tsukishima let out as he continued to look out the window.

Reaching the golf club. Tsukishima took a deep breath before exiting the car and following Suwa to the lounge where his investors waited.

Entering the lounge area he saw there were two men and a women dressed in a white knee high dress.

Pretty odd to wear something like here...

Tsukishima thought to himself. Reaching where the guests were Suwa greeted then and introduced Tsukishima as his own partner.