Chapter 28: Distant

It's 3am and Tsukishima is dead tired. He'd done his job for tonight but Suwa wasn't finished yet. Suwa had some things to take care of at the club before he would drop Tsukishima back to his place. So Tsukishima had to wait a whole hour before Suwa finished up closing the club and took Tsukishima back to his apartment. Tsukishima influence had also worn off by now or at least most of it.

Reaching outside the apartment Suwa held Tsukishima'a hand before he could leave the car.

"You did good today." Suwa said and kissed Tsukishima's hand. "I'll transfer a bonus tonight." He smiled at Tsukishima. That made Tsukishima's insides feel weird.

Though it wasn't something new to Tsukishima. Suwa would usually do this act of him actually caring for a brief moment before becoming the shrewd self he is.

Tsukishima just nodded and bid and thank you before he exited the car and head for the elevator. On his way up he sighed. Tears were threatening to fall.

What kind of person have I become?

He asked himself before leaving back against the cold elevator. He batted himself for becoming an object to Suwa to play with whenever he wished and use him to do the must lewed things most people couldn't imagine. Having sex was always on the table and in the past three months he'd had sex with multiple people but maybe only once with Suwa and he was grateful.

Tsukishima found it having sex with anyone besides Suwa better. The man was an animal. He treated Tsukishima like shit in bed. Beat him and force him to do the unthinkable stuff and to make it worse stuff things inside him without permission and watching Tsukishima cry made him smile he was the most sadistic person he'd dated.

Worst of all he couldn't even leave because if he did he'd cut off his brothers physiotherapy and his brother needed it for at least 3 more months maybe then he could dump his ass.

And be with K- WHAT THE FUCK!?!

Tsukishima slapped his cheeks.

What am I even thinking??? He's in a relationship and he doesn't like me...but could he though?

The elevator dinged and the door opened. Taking a step out of the elevator cold air struck his body and that's when he realized he'd forgotten his jacket in Suwa's car.

Shit.

Tsukishima cursed.

I need to get inside.

Quickly reaching his apartment he pulled out the key out of his jeans and immediately  unlocked the door. Reaching inside the apartment it was just as chilly as outside. He quickly increased the temperature a bit on the remote right next to the entrance door he'd come through.

Taking off his shoes he walked inside the apartment to find Kuroo fast asleep on the couch. Everyone else were gone and there was a note on the coffee table. Picking it up Tsukishima read:

'Thanks for inviting us over, Kuroo! We had a lot of fun :) hope to do somethin like this again."
- Yamaguchi & Yachi

Putting the note back down on the coffee table Tsukishima headed towards the couch where Kuroo lay. Walking over to Kuroo he noticed there was a pillow he was cuddling.

Cute.

Tsukishima thought to himself.

Reaching over to the couch he heard soft snoring sounds coming from Kuroo and Tsukishima smiled at but as he took in how clam and adorable Kuroo looked at this very moment. Tsukishima's eyes traveled to Kuroo's lips which he unattentuinally brushed his thumb over before removing it immediately.

They're so soft...

Tsukishima thought to himself. His left hand made its way to feel Kuroo's 24/7 messy bed hair. He brushed his fingers through his hair three times before he stopped and sighed.

I shouldn't...

Just as Tsukishima was about to remove his hand Kuroo grabbed his wrist.

"Don't stop." Kuroo said in a groggy voice and placed Tsukishima hand in his hair once again.

I shouldn't...

Tsukishima thought to himself once more but his hand kept running its fingers slowly through Kuroo's hair. And before he knew it he'd bent down just enough to reach Kuroo at face level mer inches away just like this morning.

"Can I kiss you?" Tsukishima gasped at what he'd just asked. "Sorry I didn't-"

"What're you waiting for?" Kuroo asked with his eyes still closed.

A moment of silence took over them.

"Look," Kuroo said. "If you've changed your m-"

Kuroo was cut off mid sentence when Tsukishima's lips locked with his. It took Kuroo a moment to realize what had just happened. Before Kuroo could kiss back Tsukishima pulled away.

"Sorry." Tsukishima said as he got up and turned around to go to his bedroom but Kuroo grabbed his arm and pulled him on top of him. All of Kuroo's sleepiness had gone out of the window and he smashed his lips on to Tsukishima's.

The kiss was hot and getting hotter by the second. Their lips glided against each other perfectly in sync. Kuroo tugged on to Tsukishima's lower lip asking for entrance and Tsukishima was being stubborn about it.

So Kuroo held on to Tsukishima's hips and grinned Tsukishima against his now hard member. This made Tsukishima moan in to Kuroo's mouth. Taking that as an advantage Kuroo slipped his tongue into Tsukishima mouth.

Kuroo's grip tightened on to Tsukishima's hips when Tsukishima started grinding against Kuroo. Heat had started to erupt. One of Kuroo's hand found its way to Tsukishima's back and his fingers got tangled into the holes of the fishnet shirt. Trying to get his fingers lose Kuroo pulled away from the kiss to get this fingers lose when he look at Tsukishima.

"What're you wear-"

Before Kuroo could finish the sentence Tsukishima started kissing Kuroo's jaw.

"Doesn't matter." Tsukishima said between kisses and honestly Kuroo forgot completely about it as Tsukishima rubbed back and forth kissing up and down his jaw.

"M'kay..." Kuroo let out as he enjoyed the feeling of Tsukishima kissing him it was almost like a dream.

Tsukishima's kisses weren't sloppy they were perfectly placed. Just as he reached the crook of Kuroo's neck Tsukishima grazed his teeth a bit and that made Kuroo moan just then Kuroo flipped Tsukishima on his back on the couch and climbed on top of Tsukishima.

Kuroo and Tsukishima's eyes locked right before Kuroo dipped his head just enough for his lips to hover over Tsukishima's waiting for the sign. Tsukishima arched his back making Kuroo feel his hardness and Kuroo eyes closed for a moment before he could open them he heard a voice call out his name.

"Testu!"

Kuroo got off of Tsukishima quickly and Tsukishima sat up. Tsukishima knew that voice. It was that women. Tsukishima quickly got up the couch and rushed to his room slamming the door shut.

What have I done!

__________________

Hmm...🤔