Chapter 26: Pizza

"I'll pick you up tonight at 10." Suwa said as he dropped off Tsukishima outside his apartment.

"Okay." Tsukishima nodded.

"Wear something revealing...like that fishnet I got." Suwa said as Tsukishima exited the car.

Heading upstairs to his apartment floor he checked his pocket for the key but he couldn't find it.

Shit.

Tsukishima cursed.

Could Kuroo be home by any chance?

Knocking on the he heard a voice call out.

"Coming!"

It was a women's voice.

Could it be the women from before?

The door opened to reveal the same women as before but dressed in a pair of black jeans and a red tang top.

"Who're you?" She asked lifting a eyebrow.

"I live here." Tsukishima replied easing a eyebrow himself.

Does she have a memory of a goldfish?

"Oh you're Tsukki?" She asked.

"Yes." Tsukishima said bluntly.

She moved aside to let Tsukishima in. When Tsukishima came in the living room he saw a world wind of a mess. Chips scattered on the coffee table a few beer bottles and Kuroo's shoes were thrown on the floor instead of on the shoe rack.

Tsukishima's eyes then traveled to the women who'd open the door to her. The tank top she wore was a bit too big for her he noticed.

No it couldn't or could it...?

"Mayumi you better have cleaned up-" Kuroo stopped mid sentence. "Oh Tsukki."

Kuroo came out of his room with his hair dripping water over his exposed chest. He was only wearing a towel around his waist that too lowly enough to showcase a bit of his v-line and it made Tsukishima gulp.

Fuck!

Tsukishima thought as he lowered his eyes. But he soon realized what was happening and his ears heated up and so did his face. Without another word he made a bee line for his room across the mess on the floor to his room.

Entering his room he slammed the door shut. Tsukishima sat on his bed with his face turning red as the heat crept from his ears to his cheeks.

What is this feeling? Do I feel angry? Do I feel sad? What am I feelings even...

Tsukishima thought to himself.

No! Why am I feeling like this in the first place.

Sighing Tsukishima grabbed a pillow and held it against his face and screamed into it. He hated it when he couldn't understand what was happening or what he was feeling it just pissed him off.

Laying on his back he looked at the ceiling. He heard the voices from outside the door of Kuroo and that women talking loudly. He heard Kuroo laugh and Tsukishima closed his eyes to imagine Kuroo laughing.

His mind traveled back to the training camp days. When Bokuto asked him to block for him. He remembered how Kuroo taught him how to block and when they went head on head in the national the rivalry they had but something felt weird to him thinking back to those memories.

Kuroo never treated him like a rival more like a...younger brother maybe...

Well he treated everyone like they were kids compared to him.

Tsukishima thought rolling his eyes. But something made his heat beat faster whenever he'd be played with him after practice with Bokuto and Akaashi.

Probably it was that stupid smirk on his lips...his li-

Grunting Tsukishima put the pillow back on his face and screamed.

Why am I thinking about this stuff?! I'm already in a rel-

A knock on his door made Tsukishima sit up dismissing the thought from his head.

"Tsukishima?" The women called out.

"Yes." Tsukishima gritted through his teeth.

"We're ordering pizza-"

"I'm good." Tsukishima cut the women off.

"Are you sure? It's from-"

"I'm sure." Tsukishima said a bit louder. "I'm really tired so please don't disturb me." He told her as he lay back down on his back.

Around 4pm Tsukishima exited his room to leave for work. He noticed the living room was spotless now compared to the mess it was in just a few hours ago.

Heading downstairs to the cafe he noticed the women sitting on Kuroo's motorcycle as she spoke to Kuroo who stood on the side as he handed her the helmet.

She noticed Tsukishima looking her way and she gave a 'salute' gesture towards him making Kuroo turn to face him. She took that as her chance to vroom off on the motored cycle.

Kuroo jogged towards Tsukishima dressed in a pair of shorts and a tang top. It wasn't red but was black.

Cause she's probably wearing the red one...

"Hey!" Kuroo called out as Tsukishima turn to enter the cafe but Kuroo caught him by the elbow.

"What?" Tsukishima asked turning around.

"I was thinking if you're not going out-"

"I am." Tsukishima cut Kuroo off.

"Oh.."

"Yeah," Tsukishima said. "I'm going to be late for work." Kuroo let go of his arm.

_________________

Do you like pineapple on your pizza?