◤These Feelings◢

ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓍⒾ

"I've been thinking this whole time," Emma reveals, her face blank, but her eyes showing that she's tired and very worn out.

"I will never ever give up," she said, a certain fire shone within her eyes.

"And I won't let Norman die in vain" she added.

Emma had brought up her plan to us, who had been planning the escape and was finally going to take it into action.

Ray looked shocked when Emma mentioned Don and Gilda, so did I.

Emma put her hands on her hips.

"Yeah. I left everything to them," she states proudly.

"Training for the escape and everything else." she finished.

I took the part in take out the lighter fluid for Ray and I's part of the plan.

"You two are going to set a fire?" Emma asks.

"Yup." I answered.

We asked if Emma's leg was fine enough to run, she stomped on it. Showing it was so.

Ray's eyes trailed to me.

"What about your shedding? You can seem to hardly walk."

"I should be able to slither out of this old skin sack by tonight, it's getting warmer, in fact, it might even be as soon as less than an hour." I comment.

Ray nodded.

"By the way, Emma." Ray starts, I hand him a can of oil. He opens it and dumps it on the ground.

"I'm still against the idea of taking everyone," he says.

I take another oil canister and dump it on the ground.

"But, I know you won't listen to me." he grabs another canister.

"At least leave the baby's behind."

He asks.

He finished dumping the first can of oil onto the ground after he finished talking, then he took another.

"We're almost preparing to escape," he comments.

"I just have to do this." Ray had looked at me briefly, then proceeded to lift the can above his head.

And dump the oil on himself.

I stare, dumbfounded and frightened at the sight.

Wait no!

This wasn't apart of the plan he told me about!

"RAY?!" Emma and I exclaimed.

"Isn't this the greatest?!" he continued with his suicidal rant, all I could do was stare.