《 Real Sneaky 》

ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓍⓍⓍⓋⒾⒾ

I was with Emma, Ray, and Norman when we snuck in.

Well, we didn't really sneak in because they sorta expected us, so...

We drop through the ceiling from a vent, and out of everyone I was the only one who landed on their face.

Because, of course I do.

I scramble back up like that didn't just happen and see all the kids, including Maeve tied up and on their knees.

Out of all of them, I notice she was the only one with a mouth tie. This angered me even more than I was.

We called them over to us when Emma suddenly grabbed my arm and made me look up.

Isabella.

Or should I say, the new Grandma of the plantations

Or should I say, the new Grandma of the plantations. Since she's wearing the same dress Sarah used to wear.

Sarah must be dead.

I thought as we led all the kids out and instructed them where to go, in this time I had taken off Maeve's restraints (and got scolded with it because we had no time).

Instead of going to the exits, we went to a vault and closed it behind us.

I smirk deviously.

Come and try to get us, you motherfuckers!

I uncontrollably cackle evilly for a short moment before cocking my gun.

"We never intended to escape! We're all going to be taking over Gracefield farm!"

Emma and I call after a huge BOOM is heard from the bridge that we set a detonator on.

The loudspeaker went off, "Find and kill them all. Even the traitor. Kill her too. And make sure she's dead." said a demon.

"I won't let them escape again. The livestock won't do as they please. And the traitor will not go unpunished."

"Time to start this game of tag!" says Emma as we bust open the door.

I was wearing my mask so it would be much harder for the demons to kill me.

Ray flies up while Emma and I distract. However, the demon sees Ray and puts his hands up to block our bullets.

Our bullets whizzed past, making very quick flying sounds.

THTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTH!

"He blocked them!"

Yells Don.

"Doesn't matter! Shoot the hell outta the bastard!"

I called back, quickly aiming once more.

This is much harder than I thought it was going to be.

They block like hell so I can't get to their middle eye.