【 Hunter vs. Hunted 】

ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓍⓍⒾ

Emma and I were following Lucas when she suddenly asked if he was from Glory Bell and a bunch of other questions. I assume she put together those pieces as well.

"I recognize those clothes. So you both are from B06-32 as well?" Lucas asks, turning around. "Is he alive?"

"Yes," I tell him.

Lucas starts crying.

"Oh my god, thank goodness. Thank goodness." he says, hunching over his cane.

⇠⫷❖◈❖⫸⇢

We eventually sit down in a room, where only us three talk. Lucas describes what happened that day.

And the reason why he only has one arm.

"I found it." he starts. "The reason why Mr. Minerva sent us here." he proceeds to stand up and presses on a brick, which opens a passageway. We walk down until we see an owl door.

I had the pen at the time because I was examining it and the map, so when I used it the door had opened.

We walked in, and it was...

A coding room.

What the hell?

So is this a control room...

Or a monitor room?

For what exactly?

I walk over to a door across, and it opens by itself as fit had already been left ajar.

"Hey," I call to the other two. "Over here."

We all enter and come across a very odd looking pond.

Why is a pond under the surface?

And why the HELL is it golden coloured?

"Eto..." I struggle to say anything out of shock.

"Is this the Goldy Pond Minerva was talking about?" I finally ask.

"Most likely," Emma tells me while taking the pen from me and opening it once more.

I look across the way, and what looks to be a floating island is now in view.

This place is just full of surprises innit?

I sigh as we all agree to cross to the island.

The water spreads away at our path, and when Emma opens the door, we are greeted by a closed-off elevator.

"Could this be..." Emma starts. "An elevator to the human world?"

Yeah, but it has a gate to it.

And, it's old.

"If we came all this way for a damn elevator that doesn't even work-" I mutter as I take the pen from Emma's grasp and goes over to the box in front of it. Which had an owl imprint.

I use the pen on it.

And nothing happens.

FAILURE.

Says the screen.

I growl as I reenter the pen, with the same message.

I want to sleep.

I'm hungry.

And I'm also not up for this shit.

Work!!!