「 Hurry Up 」

ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓍⓍⓍⓋ

"We all have to go back and get the kids!"

I said after Emma.

All those sweet kids and Maeve.

I promise we'll come and save you.

I hope Maeve doesn't do anything rash because of her abilities.

"Don't give in doubt! We're going to escape with EVERYBODY we brought! And I mean EVERYBODY!" she affirms. "Don't go around thinking how hopeless it is! It's much better to decide and we can figure it out as we go!"

"Norman, Ray, and Y/n are with us too! All of us! We've changed the world! Born in cages or family expectations-"

"What?-"

"I'll explain later-" Emma brushes it off. "But we've already achieved so much already! We're almost there! Just one more step and we'll be free!" she clenches her fist, as I speak up.

"The Ratri clan is 2000 soldiers, SO WHAT? If we use our abilities to the best of our capabilities, we can defeat them!"

I would much rather not waste time by hyping them up about this, but they might not fight to the best of their abilities if they were incompetent about them.

So I had to do this.

And after maybe five minutes wasted trying to convince them, we finally got them to go along with our plan and now everyone was ready and set to go.

I warmed up my hands with my powers and made my guns easily accessible.

Everyone. I'll bring you all back.

I'll save you, my sweet daughter.

"Alright, let's go! Our family is waiting!"

Ⓜ︎ⒶⒺⓋⒺ'Ⓢ ⓅⓄⓋ

I'm tied up and I can't sharpen my nails enough to cut the ropes as my mom taught me to do.

It makes me angry.

I kept mouthing off at the other demons who took me, repeating the curses I overheard mama and papa using a few times so they stuck a tightly wrung cloth around my mouth that tasted like sweat.

Get me out of here.

A tall guy with long ugly blonde looking hair took us all, I was doing hair with Jemima when a dozen of demons suddenly flooded the whole place. I still remember it pretty vividly despite being knocked out with the rest of the kids.

⇠⫷❖◈❖⫸⇢

"Boss! We got another!"

"She doesn't have a neck tattoo though!"