《 Clamoring Crowd 》

ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓍⓍⓍⓋⒾⒾⒾ

What the hell??

I hear Vincent let out a groan and realize he's still alive.

Oh thank the demon king that Peter has a shitty aim!

"I'm sick of this,"

Peter groans.

"Why won't any of you listen to me? Why do you all have to be so insolent?" he starts to raise his voice.

"I am your creator! I am your dad!"

You'll never be mine, thank all the seven gods

Now thinking about it, I actually never knew my dad.

He probably went to the markets for my mother's demanding ass and just never came back.

Or she probably ate him.

Honestly anything's possible.

I huff.

"If the Ratri clan hadn't existed and if the farms didn't exist. You wouldn't have been born! You were fed well, cared for, escaped, and come back to destroy us, how disrespectful!" he booms.

Peter starts to yell and at this point, I tune out my hearing.

I would rather not hear a 31 year old throw a temper tantrum about how we aren't suicidal and actually care about other.

I hear another voice come from the earpiece Norman is using.

"Dad? You can't be serious."

It was Oliver.

His voice was followed by a gun loading.

Yes! That's right!

Now shoot him! Don't waste any time!

"On your knees, Peter Ratri!"

I shake with annoyance.

Do NOT even bother! SHOOT HIM WHILE YOU ALL HAVE THE CHANCE!

We finally arrive, I jump on one of the guards and so does Ray to apprehend them.

"Go! Now!" I yell as the others get untied.

"You lose, Peter." says Norman.

He laughs. "Really? What would you all even benefit from killing me?" he starts going on.

Why the hell are y'all monologuing?

KILL. HIM.

IS IT SERIOUSLY THAT HARD?

Well, considering you all would rather talk it out than settle the problem right away, I guess I really shouldn't expect much.

I huff as I broke the guard's neck and killed him instantly, now instead of using my gun, I'll be using either or Firebolt or Ice Storm to finish off the enemies to conserve bullets since my silencers were also low.