【 A Price To Pay 】

ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓍⓍⒾⒾ

I was too tired to look up, my whole body was shaking.

I'm pretty sure I held that dual cast for... 30 seconds? Maybe 45?

I finally looked up to see Dave and Ray on top of a roof.

They came!

I smile, slightly relieved they just saved our lives. I pull up my mask to see them better as I aim the shotgun to his mask and shoot.

CLASH!

Everyone whips their heads over to see Leuvis without his mask.

Wow, I did it.

Holy shit.

But he's still alive, which is a big problem.

I groan and activate my dual lightning spells once more after putting away the Olympia.

A flash bomb was thrown, Pepe ran forward.

Leuvis whipped a claw around and slashed Pepe's shoulder, I shock Leuvis with the lightning but ultimately can't do it for long.

I easily went over my limit again and felt something liquidy run down my nose, I deactivate my power and feel for what happened.

Blood?

Well, I can't stop now.

I won't rest until Leuvis either surrenders or dies.

I hear more gunshots as I shake my head to reorganize my cluttered mind. I activated my dual cast again.

Emma and Ray brought Pepe inside, but I refused to go inside until Leuvis was down.

Come here!

I'm not stopping until you die!

You don't care? I won't care either.

I kept shocking him, trying at least to be a little cautious to not go so far as to pass out from power usage.

Leuvis kept ignoring me, looking for the others.

"You piece of shit!" I yelled as I kept shocking him.

"You think it's cool?? That it's fun to hunt down my friends and made it a game??"

I could tell that my lightning bolts were only keeping him mildly disoriented, not doing much damage. But that is what I need to do.

Distract.

Keep his senses blocked.

And when he least expects it.

I'll be the one to kill him. If the others choose to run away, or can't fight anymore.

I saw he didn't have Palvus that usually sat on his shoulder, and then I heard him scream.

I jumped down from the roof, which turned into a harder impact than I figured.

I heard so many gunshots from inside where Leuvis crashed into. I struggled to get up due to being so dizzy and adrift from my massive amounts of spell usage.

I should have definitely read the warnings at the beginning of the book more carefully... I definitely did not expect to feel this terrible.

 I definitely did not expect to feel this terrible