《 Sentient 》

ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓍⓁⒾⒾⒾ
ⓎⓄⓊⓇ ⓅⓄⓋ

Where am I?

I crack my eyes open.

What is this place?

I feel like I'm... Floating...

I look around, but all I see is a dark navy blue endless void with little white dots floating around me.

My back is arched slightly like I was floating, I shift my weight down and I gracefully fall down to some sort of ground, though it looks as if I am standing on the same deep sea of nothing with white orbs, seemingly looking like bubbles.

Soon enough, out of the blue, a golden fish swims slowly in front of me and keeps swimming.

I'm in deep water... But I can breathe just fine.

Someone fades in from in front of me as my head pounds.

What happened?

"Hello." waves the person.

They're all lined in gold and glowing gold with robes covering themselves and their face. They seem to resemble Mujika in a way, but instead of a mask, it's a hood.

"Who are you?"

I ask.

They lightly shake their head.

"I'm nothing more than your inner self."

That's... Odd...

"Where am I?"

I tilt my head.

The person, who sounds like a girl giggles lowly.

"You're stuck right now."

"Stuck where?"

"A place between death and life. Similar to your subconscious."

She shrugs.

"How?"

She tilts her head.

"Don't you know? Your first core was destroyed."

First core?

Wait, does that mean-

"You have two cores." she pulls up a sudden image of two cubes with outlines of cubes rotating around them. "One of which, got destroyed when you saved the kids and Isabella from the demon attack."

She makes an image of one of the magical cubes shattering.

I watch in anticipation as she makes the second cube float above her hands. The cube and its outline pulsates and goes in a circular motion.