《 Hero 》

ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓍⓁⒾⒾ

We run up to Phil as he hugs us.

"Welcome home!" he says with tears running down his face.

Everyone now runs up to us, Maeve's eyes are looking at the large house since she never knew what the premium farms looked like.

"Norman?! You're alive!" cries Phil.

He gets to hug everyone, and it catches the attention of the rest of the kids. Phil hugs Ray.

I end up crying with everyone else.

"Grandma Isabella! What's-"

"It's over." I overhear her say.

"Now we can just love the kids normally."

The lady bursts into tears while Maeve looks up at me.

"Does this mean we're all free??"

She asks, hope shining in her eyes.

"Yes! All the farms! Not just Gracefield. Goodwill Ridge, Grand Valley, Glory Bell-" I choke a little on air.

"And even the farms you came from!" Her eyes widen, happiness radiating off of her like a contagious aura.

She takes off her gloves, her label now shown.

"YAY!!! I GET TO LIVE AND BE HAPPY WITH MAMA AND PAPA!" She hugs me tightly, Cuddles in her other hand, whom she got back after Peter died.

My happiness quickly gets derailed as I see in the mere distance a large demon, dooming upon the kids.

I quickly remove Maeve from my leg, the other kids soon notice.

The kids all run away screaming. My heartbeat races.

Maeve now instead of being happy is now horrified.

"Mama!-"

"Stay!" I order her. I prepare myself, as it speaks.

"This is my farm. My meat."

His claws sharpen.

"I'LL EAT YOU ALL! RIGHT HERE AND NOW!" he yells so loud it rattles the surrounding trees, making birds fly away from their nests, frightened.

My heartbeat starts to pump 5 times faster suddenly and I am blasted all throughout my body with an urgent sense and a protective feeling.

Don't.

I bolt from my place before he can get any kid, and before Isabella can remotely move.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

Everything went by so fast. I don't even remember when I started running.