◤Away We Go◢

ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓍⒾⒾ

I tune out my hearing as we climb the ropes up the wall. I help other kids.

"What you said to me before, I thought about it, so did Y/n." Emma paused.

"We had both decided to leave the kids younger than 4 there, so we'll come back for them. We talked in the very few times she left the study." she told him.

Ray seemed flabbergasted at all of the planning Emma had seemed to have done without his knowledge.

Once we finished getting the kids up, we all ran.

Ray had caught up with me, I was wearing the outfit I first wore when I arrived here, which was being blown with the wind.

Wow, the air feels so nice!

I am so glad I finally slithered out of that inferno sack.

I thought.

We stopped running for a second as we heard a blaring sound.

The alarm.

I thought as my e/c eyes widen.

I took Ray's hand.

"We have to go right now!" I yelled as everyone started running again.

Once we got to the spot Emma told us, Don threw a rope tied around a rock around a branch on the other side, Thoma and Lannion launched their rockets with a rope tied to the ends.

And they both stayed.

I looked in astonishment, then a little up to sniff the air.

Smoke.

Ashes.

And... A hint of mint...

Weird...

I open my eyes to look to the night sky above us and above the treeline. The kids started zipping down the lines with their coathangers as my h/l h/c hair blew softly through the wind.

 The kids started zipping down the lines with their coathangers as my h/l h/c hair blew softly through the wind

I felt a pair of eyes on me, when I looked to the side it was Ray.

I smiled at him.

"I know I'm attractive. You don't have to make it so obvious." I chuckled.

He got flustered and started to stutter.

"I-I-uh..."

I continued to chuckle quietly.

Ray suddenly reached out to brush my bangs away from my eyes, they started to naturally fall over my eyes. My e/c eyes looked into his.

"Nay, Ray," I spoke.

"Hm?"

"Happy birthday," I whispered sweetly.

One of my hands took his arm and another went on his shoulder as I leaned over and placed a kiss on the bridge of his nose.