【 The Secret Garden 】

ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓍⓍ

I strained my eyes open due to the sudden light pouring in, and someone shaking me.

Whomst the fuck is trying to wake me from my well deserved sleep?

I grumble as I rub my eyes and sit up, Emma was shaking me. And we were now in a different place, completely unfamiliar.

What is this place?

I think to myself.

"Do you know where we are?" I ask Emma, she shakes her head.

She then holds up my necklace, "I found this next to you, must've came off when we were grabbed."

I grumble and put it back on, pissed that it keeps slipping off.

It's daytime, which is the first thing I notice. It looks like a very colourful village and what looks like newly done pathways.

We wandered around and we both kept asking each other questions as if either of us had the answer to them. Both she and I tried to remember what happened.

"All I remember is being roped in and dragged through the brush, I think I got knocked unconscious a little after." I recall, she nods.

"Same here." I look around.

"RAY!" I call.

"MISTER!" Emma calls.

"DAVE!" I yell.

No response.

"Well, I guess we're alone-" I mutter as we walk to a giant Welcome sign.

"This is so much different than what we were just surrounded by... Are you sure we're not both just passed out from sleep deprivation and we're not just in some crazy ass fever dream?" I look at Emma.

She pinches me and herself really hard.

"Ow! What the hell was that for??"

"We would have woken up from that if we were in a fever dream," she mutters, looking in the windows of seemingly abandoned houses. "But we're still here, so we're definitely not dreaming. And we are definitely 100 percent conscious." Emma tells me.

I sigh, rubbing my temples. "Well, we have to get out of here and find A08-63." I respond.

"Ray has the pen, I think..."

Emma pats her pockets.

"Just our luck."

I sigh.

I hold my hand up and feel the wind. "Why is it warm? It's supposed to be winter, but it's springtime like weather." I comment.

"There's also a dramatic difference in our surroundings. A mansion. Arrays of perfect homes. Bright colours. Lively plants. A field." she points to everything she's referencing.