♡︎𝙵𝚒𝚗. 𝙰𝚌𝚝♡︎

"𝒮𝒽ℯ 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓷𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓉ℴ 𝓂ℯ ℴ𝓃 𝒶 𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓲𝓷 𝓜𝓪𝔂, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓉ℴ 𝓂ℯ 𝓊𝓃𝒹ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓲𝓷 𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓮"

I ran to Ray after just getting back from running camp for our high school track team. I jumped into his arms and we shared a kiss, my daughter had jumped out of the car to greet me as Ray put me down.

"𝒮𝒽ℯ 𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓁ℯ 𝓂𝓎 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓵𝓲𝓹 𝓰𝓻𝓪𝔃𝓮 ℴ𝓃 𝒶𝓃 ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓁ℴ𝒷ℯ 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻 '𝒹ℴ𝓃'𝓉 𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓋ℯ.'"

We got into a fight, I didn't mean any of the things I said, I was just hurt and exploded.

Ray told me he was going to leave for a while, and that was my kick in the ass for me to get up and hug him from behind to stop his movements, at least for a second.

"Please don't leave," my quivering lips grazed his earlobe "I'm sorry."

"𝒯𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ 𝒶𝓇ℯ 𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒷ℴ𝓃ℯ𝓈 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓲𝓻𝓸𝓷 𝒾𝓃 𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝒷𝓁ℴℴ𝒹"

"No way the guards still here! Guys, let's go! Go! Go! Or we'll get in trouble!"

Emma giggled. Norman, Ray, Emma, and I had maybe possibly broken into the school library at night and now we were running our fastest away from the security guard chasing us.

Even being a human, I still had my superhuman-like running abilities and ended up carrying Norman on my back since he tired out halfway.

As we all got away from the school we all burst out in laughs. Now being kind of glad I left my Physics textbook.

"ℐ 𝓌ℴ𝓃'𝓉 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓌ℴ𝓇𝒹𝓈 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓎ℴ𝓊-- 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒶𝓇ℯ 𝓂𝓎 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝒶𝓃𝒹 ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓲𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱"

Maeve clapped her hands while standing on our coffee table. All of our friends were gathered there for my promotion party, it had been a few years after our high school graduation. We all looked up at her.

"I have an announcement to make!" She said joyfully.

"I got permission to say this as well, but as amazing as it is that my mom and dad are now functioning adults with the highest spot in both their careers I also want to say that I found out I'll be a big sister! My mom is pregnant!"

An erupt of cheers exploded in the room as I looked down with an outstretched smile, Ray kissed my cheek and Emma tackled me in a bear hug that completely knocked me to the ground.

"Be careful Emma! Remember she's pregnant!" says Oliver.

Violet smacks Emma on the head as her party hat falls off, I get up with a chuckle.

"Dumbass! Be careful!" She scolds her.

-Atticus

⇠⫷❖◈❖⫸⇢

I looked at myself in the mirror with the wedding dress that Emma and Zazie (yes Zazie) helped me pick out.