Chapter 37

Harry’s P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning and I was tired still but I opened my eyes and Jennifer was wrapped up in my arms. I don't remember when her and Georgia got home but as long as they are home, I am ok. They stayed here when I took the kids out for ice cream but when we got back, they were gone.

I looked at her and moved a strand out of her face and saw a little red smot on her lip. I ran my thumb over it and it was blood. Why is their blood on her lip? She must of bit her lip I guess. She started to stir and let out a small groan. A smile appeared on my lips as her eyes slightly opened.

-”Good morning baby.”

-”Good morning.” *she pecked my lips but I was hungry for her. I wanted her so I deepened the kiss making her moan in response.

-”Mhhh…. Harry, the kids…”

-”Give me 5 minutes.”

-” Not today ok? I am not in the mood but later ok? I promise.” *She pecked my lips and walked to the bathroom. She walked out with her hair in a ponytail and was semi dressed.

-”Where are you going?”

-”Oh, um, out to breakfast with Georgia… I promised her I would take her.”

-”Alright, don't be gone too long though ok?” *I got up and walked over to her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer while her arms hooked around my neck and pulled me to her lips.

-”I will be back soon, talk to you later.”

She walked out and I saw Georgia look a little stressed. But, she walked out with Jen without another word. She does need some cheering up since the whole thing happened with her and Hallie. I hope she gets better though. I feel something is off.

-”Hello?”

-”Leah, please come look after the kids. Jen and Georgia are gone and I am going to follow them I feel something is wrong so please don't tell Jen and come look after the kids.

-”Um, yeah. Ok I’m on my way.”

-”I will leave the door unlocked for you becuz I am leaving right now.”

-”Yup, ok.”

-”Thank you.”

I hung up and once I saw Georgia pull out of the driveway, I rushed to my car and followed leaving space behind them. They drove on the freeway for an hour and I had no clue where they were going. Finally, they exited and drove for another 20 minutes on the roads until they finally parked in a cancer center… oh shit.

I parked a few rows away from them and as they got out and Georgia helped Jen out of the car. They stopped at the pavement and she threw up but it wasn't food she threw up, it was blood. Thats what the blood was doing on her lip this morning. I got out of the car and ran over to them.

-”Jen?!”

-”Dad?! What are you doing here?! Mom! Come on, we need to get you started on treatment, now! Help me dad!”

-”I will get her and you get her things!”

-”Can you too please stop yelling!” *we both went quiet but didn't stop for a nanosecond to get her inside. They set her on a gurney and sent her to the back. I walked to a chair and sat down.

-”Dad, mom was going to tell you I swe…”

-”I am so disappointed in you…”

-”Me? Why me?!”