Chapter 11

Jennifer's P.O.V.

I wake up the next morning and I am the only one in bed. I look over at my clock; it says 12pm. I have never slept this late before? I have been starting to become more and more tired lately. I got out of bed and for some reason, it was the hardest thing to ever do.

I don't understand why getting out of bed is so hard today. I have gotten up at 3 in the morning to go to work before so this should be a piece of cake. I stumble into the bathroom and wash my face as I feel someone hugging me from behind.

-"Good morning gorgeous."

-"Good morning papi." *I clean my face with a towel and turn to look at Harry.

-"You know something? You have made me the happiest person and we just started dating but even before that you have made me feel very happy."

-"Where is this coming from?"

-"I don't know, maybe I just want to tell you how I feel about you."

-"Well how about you show it and not say it."

I lean in and kiss him so passionately. It feels like I haven't kissed him for months.

G-"Hey good morning!! Oh gosh I am sorry I didn't mean to interrupt!"

-"It's ok Georgia and good morning to you too baby. How did you sleep?"

G-"Good actually, better than I have the past few month." *she looks down then back up at me as I walk over and give her a hug.

-"So why didn't you guys wake me up earlier?"

G-"We didn't want too. You were really tired."

All of the sudden we hear glass shatter downstairs. We all run into the kitchen and see Sarah on the floor crying and glass in her foot. There is blood everywhere so I grab a pair of tennis and walk over to her, cradling her in my arms.

-"We have to get her to a hospital. She might need stitches, you drive."

I am still holding her as she is crying and holding onto me tight but I don't mind. We finally get to the hospital as a doctor takes her out of my hands and behind doors. Harry starts running after her and I have to hold him back.

-"Harry, calm down she will be ok I promise. Please just go to the girls and I will get you coffee just please calm down."

He goes and sits down as both girls sit next to him rubbing his back. I got him coffee and I go to the opposite side of the room and wait at the doors. The doctor comes out and I walk up to him.

-"Is she going to be ok?"

-"Are you his wife?"