Chapter 7

Harry's P.O.V.

I was in so much shock at what she told me but never the less I will try to protect her and everyone she loves as much as I can. I look down at her and she fell asleep in my arms as the sun fell and the moon raised. I picked her up trying to make sure I don't make us fall down from the rock.

I put her in the car and drove her home. I carried her to her room and laid her down. I took off her shoes and covered her with the blankets and gave her a kiss on the forehead. I went downstairs to watch TV and I fell asleep on the couch.

I woke up next morning and went to check on her up in her room. I slowly walked in and don't see her in bed so I walk  into the bathroom to see her barley turning on the water.

-"Good morning gorgeous." * I smile as I hold her by her waist from behind.

-"Good morning papi, where were you?"

-"Oh, I slept downstairs. I didn't want to bother you while I watched TV. Besides you were pretty tired. So what are we doing today?"

-"Well, I have the kid's this weekend so I was hoping we could take them to a theme park or something then have movie marathon one night. Take them out for dinner and ice cream another then Marc picks them up."

-"Sounds fun, I can't wait. I am going to go home and get ready."

Jen looks at me in the mirror so scared and I knew exactly why.

-"Hey, I promise I will try to be quick ok?"

-"O.. Ok papi..."

I kiss her cheek and walk out grabbing my keys and phone and walk out the door.

Jennifer's P.O.V.

Once I hear that door slam, I lock my bedroom door just in case. I put music on and start to get ready wearing ripped, skinny, blue jeans with a black, long sleeve crop top and white saddles. I put make up over my bruises and scares and then put my make-up on along with jewelry and once again the necklace Harry gave me. I think I am just start wearing it every day now.

I also go into my closet remembering my aunt gave me an infinity bracelet before she had passed away. She said to where it in times of need so I put it on and put my hair in a messy bun and put my glasses on. I hear the door bell ring and go downstairs to see Marc and the kids.

-"Hi my coconuts!" *I slowly get to their level giving them hugs and kisses.

Max-"We missed you mommy!"

Emme-"What fun are we going to do today?!"

-"Mommy has a whole weekend planed out! You guys go put your stuff upstairs ok?"