Chapter 26

Leah's P.O.V.

The ambulance got here and they go Georgia on a gurney.

-"Harry, You go with her and I will get Jen and the kids."

-"Ok..." * he jumped into the ambulance and they took off. I went upstairs and found the twins asleep on top of Jen in bed.

-"What happened?"

-"Georgia and Harry are on the way to the hospital. Kids get up ok? Grab mommy's chair and come downstairs, let's go little ones." *I grabbed Jen and carried her all the way to the car as the kids sleepily walked behind me.

-"What happened? Leah please answer me!"

-"I will explain when we get there." *I get her and the kids into the car and raced to the hospital. We got their and went into the waiting room to see Harry with his head in his hands.

-"Harry!" *the kids ran to him. He picked them up and sat them in his lap while they all hugged him.

-"Harry, what is going on with Georgia?!"

-"She hit her head on the microwave door... she has a deep cut but she is in surgery getting stitches done... I don't know how she got down the stairs, let alone out of bed!"

-"That's what that loud bang was? Her head hitting the microwave door?!" *he just nodded at her as he held the kids tight.

-"Go back to sleep ok kids?"

-"Ok daddy." *they immediately fell back asleep. Sarah and Max fell asleep in a chair and Charlotte and Emme on him.

-"Um, did they just call you dad?"

-"I... I think so..." *he had a smile from ear to ear appear.

-"Jen, you should sleep too. We will wake you up when the doctor comes out ok?"

-"No, I am staying up!"

-"Ok, ok, calm down."

-"Sorry, I am just really worried about her..."

-"Understandable but you have to remember that your pregnant so you can't put too much stress on yourself."

-"Ok... I will try to sleep but please wake me up."

-"I will, now sleep." *she took Sarah and Max into her arms and fell asleep with them.

-"Do you think Georgia will be ok?"

-"Honestly, I don't know. That cut was deep so this situation can lead anywhere from this point on."