Chapter 19

Jennifer's P.O.V.

We all got in the car and headed out for some real lunch since all I have eaten for 9 months is hospital food. I am happy to be in this moment with my kids and Harry. I have never been so happy but, it seems like my story just ended so happy. I don't mind it but it just doesn't seem like it's the end of a horrible dream. We eat lunch then left heading back to the house.

-"Georgia! What are you doing!" *she is putting a blind fold on me.

-"Shhhhh, just let it happen haha." *the car stops and I feel someone start to cradle me.

-"Guys, this isn't funny!"

Someone set me down and I feel the warm sand hit my feet. I dig my feet into the sand and feel arms wrap around my waist and hold me tight.

-"Harry? Can I take the blindfold off please?" *he did so and I saw the ocean.

-"Oh my god... I missed this view..." *I looked up at him and his eyes are closed and his head is on my shoulder while he wrapped his arms around me once again.

-"I missed you so much... and I wanted to do something for you today..."

-"Harry, where are the kids?"

Charlotte-"TAG YOUR IT EMME!!"

-"Running on the beach playing tag." *he kissed me so passionately and I kissed right back, he picked me up and started running to the water and the kids ran with us.

-"AHHHH ITS SO COLD!!"

Me, Harry and all the kids just splashed and played and swam all afternoon. The kids started to get hungry again as time flew to be 5pm already. There was a little pick nick set up so we all sat down eating sandwiches and grapes.

E-"Mommy, how are you feeling?"

-"Mommy has never been so happy, she is happy to be here right now spending the time with you guys."

Georgia-"That good to know mom, we are happy you are here with us."

Max-"Mommy, look." *he pointed behind me as I saw pop taking pictures.

-"Try not to worry about them papi ok?"

-"Ok." *he continues eating as I get up and walk up to the water letting it hit my ankles then feel arms wrap around my waist.

-"I am glad you are free of cancer now."

-"I am too, now I can spend my time with the kids." *he softly kisses my neck making me slip a small moan out from under my breath.

-"mmmm..."

-"The kids will be here tonight but tomorrow, you are all mine."