Chapter 30

Jennifer's P.O.V.

-"You WHAT?!?!"

-"Shhhh shut up or you will wake her up!"

-"I'm sorry but are you being serious right now?!"

-"Yes.... 100%... and I don't know what to do..."

-"Well, stop liking her."

-"Really?"

-"What... ok um, I don't know. But you can't like your daughter."

-"Step-daughter."

-"Like that's a difference. It is still not right."

-"I know, I know!"

-"So what are you going to do about it?"

-"I don't know... she had an anxiety attack at the hospital earlier..."

-"Why?"

-"Well... that's when she told me she was crushing on me... she was freaking out and I just didn't want to respond..."

-"Oh gosh... does she know that you like her back?"

-"Y... actually, I don't know... I was talking to her in the hospital about it when she was asleep but I don't think she was but I don't know. Can we not talk about this... I want to have fun tonight."

-"Ok yea, what you want to do first, truth or dare or skinny dip in the pool?" *I can tell there was sarcasm in her tone but I played along.

-"Hmmm skinny dip in the pool! Last one there is a rotten egg!" *We both got up and ran to the pool and jumped in fully clothed.

-"Ok well that was a tie." *we both laughed. It was pitch black and hard to see.

-"Ugh I missed this! Remember when we would do this all the time? Before I had Harry?"

-"Oh my gosh yes and now we don't do it anymore because you are too busy fucking him!"

-"Hey, not my fault he is always the way he is! His abs, his eyes, the way he touches me... oh man now I just turned myself on! Seriously!" *I tiled my head back and felt arms come around my stomach.

-"Your baby is moving quite a bit in there." *her hands rubbed my belly slowly as she felt kicks.

-"Yea, he has been active since Georgia woke up." *my eyes were closed as I just was relaxed to her soothing touch on my belly.

-"I think that is adorable." *I felt her lips gently kiss my neck and it felt good.

-"Mmm..."

-"Like that?" *she kept kissing up and down my neck.

-"Mhmmm... it feels so nice..." *my head laid on her shoulder and her hands started to travel up and down my body.

-"You haven't been pleased in a while hu?"

-"No... ahh..."

One of her hands reached my area and started to rub very lightly.

-"I will take care of that for you." *She continued kissing my neck and started to rub in circles quicker.

-"Mmmm..."

-"What?"

-"Pu..t...put your.. finger in..."

-"Be patient women." *she pulled my dress up a little more and moved my panties to the side and started to rub again. The cold water and her warm hand just made it even more pleasurable.