Chapter 34

Georgia’s P.O.V.

I woke up to tiny arms wrapped around my body. I fluttered my eyes open and saw Charlotte and Max snuggled up next to me. I smiled while I moved a strand of hair behind Charlotte’s ear. I am happy I am finally back home but I need to talk to dad about everything. I feel terrible for the way I have been acting towards him the past few days. He must be broken hearted that I have been pushing myself away from him.

I got out of bed quietly and covered Max and Charlotte with my covers. I gave them both a kiss on the forehead and left the room. I walked downstairs and saw Emme and Sarah on the couch watching tv.

-”Morning you two.”

-”Morning sissy.” *Charlotte said still looking at the tv.

-”How are you feeling today?” *Emme looked at me and patted the open couch next to her.

-”I am ok now. I feel better than I did last night. Did you guys sleep ok?”

-”Sissy, we know you are not ok…”

-”Yea, we saw what happened last night with mommy and daddy…”

-”Guys… I…”

-”Well good morning kids.”

-”Mommy!” *The kids rn to mom and dad who are at the bottom of the stairs hugging the kids. Yea home…

-”How are my kids doing this morning?”

-”Good and how is baby Joseph?”

-”He is getting fussy but thats ok. So, who wants breakfast?”

-”Can we have eggs and bacon?”

-”Sue come help me.” *they all walked into the kitchen and suddenly, it became hard to breath. I saw him again. I got up and ran out back for air. It was snowing lightly and I see helicopters in the air. Probably TMZ or someone just spying on our family again. I was snapped from my thoughts from a pat on my shoulder.

”Hey, its ok… its just me… are you doing ok?” *it was mom.

-”Um yeah… still shaken you but I am ok… you need to be inside. Its too cold and plus, we have company way up their. *she looked up and then back at me.

-”Its part of being famous. Just wish some days they had their own family to take pictures with. Come make breakfast.”

-”Ok…”

We all finished eating breakfast and I was washing dishes when dad spoke.

-”So, we have some fun activities planned today. So, let all go get dressed and get going ok?”