Chapter 35

*4 years later*

Joseph Connick was born April 6 at 4:31 pm and is going to be 5 tomorrow. Georgia is dating Hallie and have been for 3 years now. She is taking online college so she can help Harry and Jennifer with the kids. Max, Emme and Charlotte are all in 4th grade and Sarah is in 3rd. All attend the same school. Jennifer and Harry wed on May 12th, a month after Joseph was born. Joseph’s birthday is tomorrow and he is planning on inviting friends from his preschool class. Jennifer and Harry both have gone back to work and everything has been ok with a few fights here and there.

Jennifer’s P.O.V.

Joseph's birthday tomorrow and I have been started on making invitations for his friends he wants to invite. He looks like me with my color hair and nose but has everything Harry and his personality is mixed with ours. Leah was sure about tht part. I still can't believe he is going to be 5 already. Me and Harry have gone through hell and back.

Anyways, Joseph wants to have his party at the zoo. He loves animals but mostly monkeys so he is our little monkey. He wants to invite 20 people so its a bit but at least he has friends. We are going to have that tomorrow and then later, take him out for dinner and whatever else he wants to do.

It’s 5pm and I am still working and so is Harry. Georgia is watching the kids for us at home since it’s Saturday, they dont have school. I was finishing up a new song that I want to release and I felt good about it but I don’t know. I have been feeling slow lately and my body has been starting to hurt.

I got done at the studio close to 10 so I decided to head home and get shut eye for Joseph’s birthday tomorrow. I drove home and walked through the door and the smell of seafood hit my nose. I quickly covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom pucking. I heard Harry yell my name but I didnt resond as I still continued pucking.

-”Jennifer? Jennifer?! Whats wrong baby?” *he rubbed my back and pulled my hair up for me.

-”That smell…”

-”The seafood? I am sorry. You dont have to eat it if it makes you sick but I thought I could make you something for dinner since the kids ate without us and went to bed.”

-”I appreciate it Harry a lot but, I am not gonna eat. I am sorry but I have been feeling odd lately.”

-”Are you gonna be ok for the birthday tomorrow? And what about your concert in 2 days?” *thats right… I am performing here in LA.

-”I am doing it either way for my fans… I love them too much to cancel a show…”

-”I love how dedicated you are to them.”

-”Well of course! They are what brought me to where I am today! Id be nowhere without them.”

-”Alright mama bear, lets get you to bed then if you dont want to eat We have Josephs birthday party to go to.”

-”Ok…” *I was about to walk out of the bathroom but Harry swept me off my feet and carried me up to bed.

I giggled at first but I wrapped my arms around his neck and held my head against his chest. He has always been sweet to me every after we got married. He laid me down and I curled under the covers. I was just so tired from work. It has been killing me lately because of the concert I have and I have been working hard. I was at rehearsal all day today until I went to the studio to do some work.