Chapter 20

*sorry for putting so much sex scenes in this one*

Jennifer's P.O.V.

He pulled out my chair for me and be both sat down.

-"This is amazing papi, thank you."

-"I wanted to do something special for you because you deserved it."

-"So, what are we eating tonight?"

W-"Here is you pizza sir."

-"Thank you, that will be all."

-"Harry, you got pizza at a fancy place like this?"

-"Yup so eat." *we ate the whole pizza and were stuffed.

-"I am so full papi."

-"Well you can sit here and relax." *he got up and started to undress himself and I look over and see the pop taking pictures of us.

-"Harry, what are you doing? The pop is taking pictures of us!"

-"Did you follow my instructions?"

-"Yes..."

-"Then start undressing or I am going to throw you in just like that." *I got up and started to undress and run to the water but before I could reach the water, I felt Harry wrap his arms around me and twirl me around from behind.

-"Ahhh! Haha Harry! Put me down!" *he stopped but now is holding me sideways and the pop is still taking a bunch of pictures but I don't care anymore. He picks me up and throws me into the water.

-"Harry! It's cold!" *I splash him back and it become a war.

-"Come here you! Stop being a chicken and running away!"

-"And if I stop you are going to splash me into the cold water again!" *I finally stopped running slowly lowering myself into the cold water. Harry does the same and I wrap my body around him to get warm.

-"Thank you for tonight papa, I had lots of fun." *I whisper in his ear.

-"Anything for my girl." *I lay my head back on his shoulder and feel him squeeze my ass.

-"Harry!"

-"What, its forever mine!"

-"No touching!"

-"Just one more touch?"

-"Depending where you thinking." *he turned my back to the paparazzi and started to lower one hand down to my area.