Chapter 9

Jennifer's P.O.V.

I can't move, not because he is holding me down in the back seat but, I can't believe he is here. I can't call Harry, he can't hear me, he needs to hurry up! I still can't move and I am struggling.

He is unbuckling his and my pants and I realize he is going to try and rape again; finish what he started with. I am crying harder not knowing what to do since he is now covering my mouth and holding me back.

Beau-"You ready to get what you deserve bitch?!"

He gets into me and I scream and cry and I am now struggling for my life trying to get him off me. I see the door open finally and as Harry walks out with the kids. He sees the car moving as the kids stay at the front door.

I am still struggling and just as Beau was about to finish off, Harry opened the door and threw him on the floor. He started beating him hard; kicking him and punching the hell out of him.

Now he is just lying still on the floor while I am still solid and I am sobbing non-stop. Harry tries to help me out of the car as he helps me get my pants back on. He cradles me as I am just sobbing not knowing what to do now.

Georgia took the other two upstairs then ran back down next to me and started hugging me tightly know she just saw me get rapped.

Georgia-"Oh my god Jen I am so sorry that just happened to you. Oh my god I am not going to leave your side ok? I know you and dad are dating, I saw the news and I guess he had this day planned out so we can get to know you."

I stayed silent knowing that I am so scared and in so much pain that I can no longer cry.

Harry-"Hey are you ok baby?" *he sits next to me on the couch and I cuddle right into him.

Georgia is still sitting with us and she is just rubbing my legs.

-"I know you guys are a thing but, I don't think the girls know. I don't think they know what just happened. I am going to go up and explain everything to them." *she kisses my forehead still not able to cry or flinch or anything.

She goes upstairs as me and Harry are left on his couch.

-"Jen, I am so sorry he hurt you. I shouldn't have left you in the car alone, I should of known better! You are staying here for a while, its not safe at your house anymore."

I still don't answer.

-"Jen, can you talk to me please?"

-"I just want to sleep..." *I whisper ever so softly.

-"I will take you upstairs, hold on tight." *he picks me up and takes me to his bed.

We pass the girls bedroom and all 3 of them look to see him carrying me to his bed. I look back and they are following us. Harry carefully sets me down on the bed and goes to get me some of Jill's clothes.