Chapter 38

Jennifer’s P.O.V.

Harry fell asleep but I didnt. I took off the thing on my finger that check’s my pulse and put it on Harry’s finger instead. I grabbed the letter off of the desk that I have been writing since Harry left and I carefully put the envelope in his hands trying so hard not to wake him.

I couldn’t see them watch me suffer so this was the only way. I was trying to stay awake as long as I could but the liquid started to kick in. I wasnt ready to leave but I had too. I looked up at Harry who is sleeping peacefully and kissed his cheek.

-”Remember, I love you Harry.”

He grumbled and hugged me tighter. I tried to keep my eyes open as long as I could. I looked around and saw Georgia peacefully sleeping on the couch.

-”Georgia…”

-”Mmmmm… yeah mom? You ok?” *she got out of bed with tired eyes and walked to my bedside.

-”Come here baby…”

She got in on the other side next to me and curled into my body. I get that dying in her arms may seem too extreme but, I want to die in there arms.

-”Mom, I love you…” *a tear fell from my eyes and I knew this was our goodbye… the last time I would hear her voice and hear her say she loves me…

-”I… I love you so much more georgia… remember that ok?”

-”I will never forget… goodnight…”

I had one more thing left to do. I cupped her cheek into the palms of my hand and pulled her face to mine connecting our lips. This was my closure to her. I showed her how much I truly loved her in this kiss. It was delicate, sweet, heart throbbing, it was everything. She didn't pull away but deepen our kiss instead. She held my cheek pushing our lips harder into each other. She slowly pulled away and looked straight into my eyes.

-”Never forget… now go to sleep… you have a long day tomorrow…”

-”Ok mom… good night… I love you…”

-”I love you too baby girl…”

She cuddled into me and fell right asleep. I was smoothing her hair with one hand and the other held Harry’s hand and I started to feel tired… I am not ready yet… but I need to go. I looked at Georgia and Harry one last time as tears escaped my closed eyes.

I was calming down and my body was relaxing. Soon it started to become numb and I felt paralyzed. I shut my eyes and as seconds turned to minutes, my body was feeling free. I could feel myself leaving. I took one, long, big last breath of air and…

Georgia’s P.O.V.

I woke up next to mom and remember last night. She wanted me to sleep next to her. I cant seem to open my eyes so I silently crawl out of bed and into the bathroom where I washed my face. I could open my eyes again. I walked out still a little sleepy but I looked at mom and dad sleeping on the bed. I have such a great mom.