Chapter 5

Jennifer's P.O.V.

What am I doing? Why am I putting the blade on my wrist? Why am I doing this? I don't know what I am doing; I am crying now just staring at my wrist and pressing a little bit harder on the blade making a little indent now.

I press even harder now and slide the blade down slowly. I suddenly stop half way, lift the blade off and throw it across the room. I look at my wrist and its starts to bleed.

I go to the bathroom and quickly cleaning my cut then grabbing a towel and squeeze. I grab a band aid and put it on my wrist thinking to myself what the, hell Jen?!

I hear a door slam again and get a little worried but stay calm just in case its Harry. I hear a knock at the door.

Jen-"Who is it?"

Harry-"Me, can I come in?"

-"Yea"

-*as he opens the door and walking giving me a hug from behind "Hey gorgeous"

-"Hey" *as I start to grin

He starts to kiss down my neck and as good as it feel I pull him away.

-"What's wrong Jen?"

-"You know we can't, your still with Jill."

-"Actually about that, we decided to fill a divorce. I told her I couldn't do it anymore and that I don't love her the same anymore and that I love you. I know we have only been seeing each other for 3 days but, I have liked you for a long time and it just didn't seem right doing that to Jill. So we are finalizing a divorce."

-"Harry.... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to get in the way of you and Jill..."

-"Jen, it wasn't just because of you, we also had problems."

Harry's P.O.V.

I want to be with Jen, me more as a person. I look at her and pick her head up so our eyes meet. I push her hair behind her ear and she has a scratch above her eyebrow.

-"Jen, where did that scratch come from?"

-"I slipped and fell and hit my head a little on the corner of the table. I'm ok, I was washing it and clean it up. Can you help me finishing it up?"

-"Alright, come here."

I grab a rag and wet it under the sink. I tilt her head up and gentle dab it on her cut. I start to stare into her eyes and look down at her lips. I finish cleaning her scratch, get a small band aid and put it on. I grab her cheek and kiss the top of her eyebrow.

-"So, I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me tonight?"