Chapter 10

Harry's P.O.V.

Georgia gets off of me and instead get's closer to Jen holding her head into her chest as Jen's eyes are still widened on Jill. I look back at Jill and she starts yelling at me again.

Jill-"You brought her into my fucking house and let the kids sleep with her?! Are you out of your fucking mind Harry?! She shouldn't be here let alone you either!! Kids get out of the bed and go downstairs!"

Georgia-"No Charlotte, no Sarah, you guys stay here and keep covering you ears and don't look or let go of Jen ok?" *she quietly whispers to both of them and they obey. "Mom, we just slept here what is so bad about that?" *she slowly grabs Jen's hand and I can tell she is in fear but is still standing up.

-"This is none of your concern Georgia, now take the kids down stairs and never talk back to me that way!!"

-"Mom, what is wrong with her staying here?! You don't even know the reason why?!"

-"I don't need a reason why she is here because she is in MY  house!! I want her to get the fuck out!!"

I look over at Georgia who is now speechless, scared and a tear starts to roll down the cheek. Jill is still yelling at her and I can't stand her yelling at her anymore so I stand up off the bed and drag her out of the room.

-"Harry!! Let the fuck go of me!! What are you doing?!"

I pull her down stairs into the kitchen and start to yell back at her as I let go.

-"Yesterday, I was going to take the kids out with Jen and then she got rapped!! Alright?! And she couldn't walk so she stayed here!! The kids know we are together ok!! They understand what had happened to her and how I love Jennifer!! So you need to walk back upstairs and apologize for yelling!! You need to think before you say!! And if you want us to leave then fine we will leave!! But warning you, the kids will most likely come with me so you can't get upset!! I am going to stop yelling now and get Jen and the kids into the car... So goodbye Jill..."

I walk back upstairs and into the room; Jens face is still widened.

-"Hey kids, go pack a bag for a few nights ok? We have to go."

They quickly run and pack their bags as I pack myself up too. Jen hasn't moves a single muscle still. I grab my bag and tell the kids to go to the car as I cradle Jennifer into my hands.

I walk down the stairs and the kids meet me at the bottom. Georgia opens the door and closes it behind us as we walk to the door.

-"Georg, can you open the door for me?"

-"Of course dad."

I carefully put Jen in the seat and the kids get in the back. I start the car and back out and head to Jens house. We were silent the whole car ride to her house.

I pull up and get out then cradle Jen back up. Georgia opens the door for me again and I automatically take her upstairs as the kids follow behind me and then going into the guest room.