Chapter 33

Georgia's P.O.V.

It was Tyler...

-"What are you doing! Let me go!"

-"Oh, you are so stupid for leaving me you know that? You could of had all of this new body. You know, you could still get me back. I did this all for you and then your mom came into the picture a few months ago. I never know I would get with both the daughter and the mother."

-"Do you really love my mom? Or are you just using her for sex, money, and an amazing place to live at?"

-"Oh darling, I used her to get to you, and now I have." *My heart started to race and an evil grin came upon his face.

-"You wouldn't dare to touch me... or do anything if someone else is here..."

-"Your right, I wouldn't give two fucks if anyone was here! You are going to pay for leaving me Georgia..." *my eyes widened and then her threw me across the room making me slam against the wall and falling to the floor in pain. He grew stronger. He walked over to me and pulled me by my hair I stood up and he threw me on my bed.

He jumped on top of me and started to punch me a few times. I knew that this would affect me more than Beau. He unbuckled his pants and tried unbuckling mine but I kept trying to hit him. He took my hands above my head and unbuckled my pants and pulled them down just enough.

He harshly started kissing and sucking my neck and let go of my hands. I pounded on his back and tried moving but he was laying on top of me in a way to make it almost impossible. I closed my eyes and I started to imagine mom being raped by Beau... a tear fell from my eyes.

I felt his hand move my panties aside and he thrusted in me causing me to be in a lot of pain. Oh god, Leah where are you?

-"Leah!!!!!"

-"Shut up you bitch!!" *he hit me again and smashed his lips into mine. I knew this would torment me more and we have had sex before but this is was forceful and hurt. There was no more love left in his heart and I started to cry. He went deeper and it became more excruciating as he was thrusting inside of me in so many different angles.

-"Oh god... I am so close..." *Oh god please stop this! I couldn't scream since his hand was covering my mouth and his body was practically suffocating me. "Oh yea... come on baby!" *he thrusted faster and harder than he had ever done to me and I knew this was going to be it. But suddenly, he stopped. My eyes were closed so I slowly open them and see him lying on top of me.

-"Georgia! Get up, come on baby girl! Are you ok?! How far did... ok, never mind, let's just get you stuff and get out of here..." *Leah packed the rest of my stuff while I got changed. She helped me back to the car and then another car appeared in the drive way. Jill got out running to me.

-"What the hell happened to you?! Come on, let's get you cleaned up." *she tried to touch me but I just flinched. "Georgia... it's me Jill... You are safe with me remember?"