Chapter 6

Waiter-"What would you two like to drink?"

Jen-"I will have a coke please."

Harry-"I will have ice tea with lemon."

-"Ok I will be back with your drinks."

-"So how is life for you miss Lopez?"

Jennifer's P.O.V.

I want to tell Harry about Beau so bad. But if I tell him, then Beau will hurt someone and I don't know who and it scares me knowing anyone could be hurt.

-"It's been good, how is life for you mr Connick?"

-"Well its better now that I am with you." *he throws a smile at me and grabs my hand on the table.

Waiter-"Ok here is one coke and one ice tea with lemon. Are you ready to order?"

-"Yes, I will just have a salad."

-"Ok and for you sir?"

-"I will just have a burger."

-"Ok, I will take your menu's and be back with food soon."

-"So where were we?" *he grabs my hand again and I hold it right back.

Out of the corner of my eye I see someone that looks familiar but can't tell who it is.

-"Hey, you ok mama?"

-"Yea, I thought I saw someone."

-"Hey, don't worry about seeing people. It's just you and me ok? Don't ruin the moment with your curiosity." *we both giggle as we see our food.

We finished eating, pay, then leave. We pass my house and not knowing where we are going now.

-"Harry? Where are we going?"

-"There is this place I use to go to for peace and quiet. It's very beautiful and it's amazing for its sunsets. Plus not really anyone goes there so we can be alone."

-"Harry, its 3. Sun won't go down for another 2 hours."

-"Looks like we will just have to go and wait for it then." *he gives me a big grin and I smile back.

We pull into the parking of I think it's a park. It has a small waterfall with a small pond and grass with flowers everywhere. There is a rock that is in the center of the pond and a pathway leading to it. I get out of the car and just take in the beauty. Harry stands next to me while grabbing my hand and leads me to the rock.