Chapter 31

Jennifer's P.O.V.

Georgia still had her hands wrapped around my tummy and Leah was just staring in shock.

-"Um, I will meet you two downstairs."

-"Ok." *Leah got up and walked out but gave me the evil death stare. I know she's going to talk to me about this...

-"Mom... when do I get to see the kids again? I miss them." *she pulled me closer.

-"When dad comes back in a few days or so." *I placed my hands on top of her and interlocked them.

-"So when's dad coming back then?"

-"No for another 5 days baby."

-"Oh, ok..."

-"You ready to get out?"

-"Mhm..." *we both got out and changed into baggy clothes then walked downstairs to see Leah on the couch.

-"Oh wait I forgot something! I will be back in a sec." *Georgia ran back upstairs and I sat next to Leah on the couch who I can see is just staring at me.

-"Yes Leah?"

-"What the HELL was that in the bathroom?"

-"What? A mother cant kiss her daughter?"

-"You? No, you can't because you have Harry."

-"Leah, I told you, there is nothing there and I wouldn't let it go that far anyways! Would you chill?"

-"No, it is something and I can feel it! Stop whatever your feeling NOW!"

-"Would you shut up! I don't want her hearing any of this..."

-"And why is that? You don't want her hurt?"

-"She is still my daughter and I hate seeing her hurt Leah! Can you please just change the subject!"

-"Jen! You are kissing your daughter that looks more than just to a family member!"

-"Leah please would you stop!!" *I got off the couch and walked out back with tears in my eyes. I went to the edge and was trying to catch my breath and cool down. I love Georgia and everything that Leah said was right. I need to stop this before I hurt myself and others around me. I don't know what I am going to do.

Georgia's P.O.V.

I sat at the steps in shock of what I just heard. Instead of going back downstairs, I went back up into my room and laid under the covers of my bed. I was crying and it was hard to stop. I heard a knock on my door and I just ignored it.

-"Georgia? What's wrong?" *it was Leah as I heard her speed walk to the side of my bed.

-"Please leave me alone..."

-"Come on, what's wrong..." *I didn't answer. "Georgia tell me..." *I snapped.

-"Everything is wrong ok?! My whole life has been fucked up ever since I got back and its nothing but hell! I wish I would have never waken up from that damn coma! I wish I didn't hear or see anything! I wish I was just back at the damn beach and just would of walked under the water and be gone already! I hate being here and I hate being alive! I have done nothing but felt like I am a problem to everyone here! Does this answer your question now?!"

I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs and saw mom in the backyard. I took one last look and walked out the front door. I ran as fast as I could down the street as cars passed me. I started crying again and after a while, I finally made my way to the beach. I am wearing black, thick leggings, dad's black sweatshirt, black converse and my hair is down.