Chapter 8

Jennifer's P.O.V.

E News comes on as I see me, Harry and the twins on the screen.

-"Can you turn it up please?"

Yesterday, we caught Miss Jennifer Lopez and her two twins, Max and Emme, at the Santa Monica Pear. There was a surprise and one more person was added on to the fun, Mr. Harry Connick Jr. There are photos of them everywhere, playing games, riding the rides, having fun and it turns to be more fun than usual as we catch the two kiss in this video that was captured before they left the Pear. Take a look.

*5 second video plays.

I think Jennifer is trying to find someone else to fit into her life and put the pieces back together, don't you think? Well that's all we have for tonight, this is E News and goodnight.

The TV shuts off and me and Harry both look at each other. I kissed him not caring if everyone knew because I knew he was everything to me. I suddenly here a little voice from behind me as I turn to see Max and Emme looking at us confused.

-"You guys startled mommy."

Max-"Mommy? Why did you kiss Uncle Harry?"

- *I sigh hard "I have to tell you guys something so come sit next to mommy."

They both look at each other then back at me and walked to me. Harry picks up Emme and places her down on his legs while I do the same with Max.

-"He helps mommy to help you guys. Me and Harry love each other and he loves you guys. He is going to be around for a while just like Bear was. Do you guys understand?"

Emme-"We understand mommy." *she rests her head on Harry's chest and Max rests his head on my chest.

Harry-"Hey no falling asleep! You guys sleep too much!" *Harry starts to tickle Emme and she starts to laugh

Jen-"Hey no laughing at your sister!" *I start to tickle Max and he starts to laugh.

It is in this moment that I feel like I am one big family again. My kids are laughing, Harry is acting like a father even though he is one, I am the mother I always was, everything is just perfect.

We made sandwiches for the twins so they can eat then go back to the couch to watch movies. We all cuddled like a family would. I cuddled into Harry while Emme cuddled into me and Max cuddled into Harry. We watched movie after movie and 5pm rolled around.

-"Ok, everyone up and go get dressed! We are going out for dinner tonight then getting ice cream afterwards!"

The twins-"Yayyyyyyyyy!" *they both ran upstairs and I ran after them as I go into my closet and then feel Harry's hands around my waist.

-"Harry the kids are here."

-"What I am just holding you."