Chapter 22

Jennifer's P.O.V.

-"Mom, I am scared..." *she started to breath heavily and pulled her knees to her chest laying her head between her legs.

-"Georgia, look at me baby please look at me..." *she slowly lifted her head as I stared into her wet eyes and she is still breathing heavily.

-"What's going on in here? Good, both of you are awake but what's wrong with you? Come here..." *he walks over to her and knelt down to her. I was in so much shock to see him here with me and Georgia but he was going to hurt her so I had to say something. He was going to hurt her maybe.

-"GET AWAY FROM HER!!!!" *he was just about to lay his palm on her face. He got up at turned to me with anger. He walked over to me and punched me across the face. It hurt so bad and I could never forget that same feeling he had done to me the first night when he punched me and then kicked me.

-"Now listen, I don't like doing this to you, the past was enough to remember all the pain wasn't it? Oh bear, you look so great. He kept you looking amazing for me." *he squatted down to my level and lay his hand on my thigh and I flinched.

-"St... Stop!"

-"Georgia, baby calm down, please let me calm her down please! She is having an anxiety attack and she needs to get calm please let me go just so I can calm her down!"

-"And what do I get in return? Hmm?" *he gave me a evil smirk.

-"I will do whatever you want just please don't hurt her! Let me help her please..... please b.. bear..." *he was a little surprised but he untied me as I got up and ran to Georgia holding her into my chest and creased her cheek. He got up and walked out of the room locking it behind him. I started to sing to calm her down.

If the day comes that you must leave

Let me be the ground to your feet

If the day comes that you feel weak

Let me be the armor you need

Oh, if you falling in love is a crime

And the price to pay is my life

Give me the sword, bring all the knives

Hand me the gun, I will not run

And when they spare everything but my pride

Don't you worry, boy, don't you cry

But when they ask

Who was the one, who did you love

Let it be me

She finally calmed down after it took me a while myself to sing without bursting into tears.

-"You better baby?"

-"I am ok now but mom, Beau hit you, are you ok?"

-"I am ok, just brings back the pain from the first time he punched me but he had gained some muscle."