Chapter 13

Jennifer's P.O.V.

I looked at him just above my body and he started yelling my name.

"Jen! Jennifer stop! Stop it Jen stop fighting!"

I was so confused but then I finally opened my eyes. Harry was by my side and nurses where their also trying to calm me down. It was all a dream, it was all a dream. I was all sweaty and I was shaking. I started screaming because while I was moving around, I twisted wrong and broke my ribs again.

They hurt just as bad as the first time they broke. I am just glad all of that was a dream, I was having troubles breathing but Harry started holding me.

-"Hey you are ok. It was just a dream baby, it was just a dream."

I look around the room and I see the bed is all messy and I then look back at Harry. He is wearing sweats and a t-shirt, he slept here with me. I then started to hold Harry tightly and started to calm myself down. Before the nurses left, they gave me pain medication and told me they would be back when it started to kick in the fix my ribs. They left and  Harry is holding me trying to calming me down.

-"Harry, I am in so much pain, I can't stop thinking about what Beau did to me." *I am crying my eyes out and Harry is just holding me but not too tight so he doesn't hurt me.

-"It's ok baby, I am here. You don't have to keep crying, I am not letting you go and not leaving your side."

-"I  know, I can see the bed is made." *I say sniffling.

-"I am not leaving you in here and if I do, I am going to help Georgia get her license, she has her permit but not her license yet. So when I need her, I will call her to come look after you while I am gone. Or I can call your mom or just anyone to look after you while I am gone."

-"Thank you Harry, I don't know what would happen to me if you weren't here."

-"Hey it will be ok, I am planning on going to the police today so I will have a nurse watch after you. I am going to get Georgia and have her watch you while I get that bastard in cuffs."

-"Will Jill let you take her?"

-"No but I know Georgia is connected to you and she just wants to be around people that care about her. I will admit, me and Jill fought a lot and she was listening all the time while trying to keep the kids together. She would cry at night and I would hear her, I would walk in and she would just hide under the covers yelling at me to go. I am a terrible father for doing that to them and I don't want them to go through that. You are the perfect wife and mother, I want to win custody of my kids so they can be happy with us."

-"Harry, I love those kids, I love my kids and I love you. I want to be a big happy family again." *I have calmed down now and I hear the door open and see the kids.

-"My coconut's, how are you guys!" *Harry helps them onto the bed.