Chapter 28

Georgia's P.O.V.         

-"Get out of here!"

-"Georgia please... I came to see how you were..."

-"I don't give 2 damn fucks! Get out right now!"

-"Georgia please... I just want to talk..." *I started crying not knowing what to do. She got off the bed and sat in a chair next to my bed instead.

-"What do you want Jill..."

-"Well, that hurt but it's understandable since you're so much closer to Jen now..."

-"Just... what do you want?! My parents are going to kill you if the find you in here..."

-"That hurt too... anyways, I just wanted to come and see how you were... I heard that you were in a coma today... it was all over the news..."

-"Turn the TV on and show me..." *she did what I told her and switched it to E News.

Welcome back and today, our main focus is on Ms. Lopez and Mr. Connick. Their daughter, Georgia Connick, was said to be in a coma and rumors say she just woke up today. The day she was rushed to the hospital was the day she started her coma and she finally wakes up 5 and a half months later. She is under watch for a few days and will be released in a few days. We have an interesting video from Miss Lopez walking around earlier today.

-"Jennifer! Is it true Georgia has been in a coma?"

-"Yes it is true."

-"Is it true she is awake?!"

-"She is still under the blanket and under care but we hope she will wake up soon."

-"When was the last time you saw her?!"

-"Look, I really am not in the mood for all these questions so can you please leave me alone."

-"What was the last thing you said to her?!"

-"How long has it been since she has been down?!"

-"Do the kids understand what is wrong with her?!"

-"How are you handling this situation?!" *she started crying and got into the car.

As you can see, Jennifer was very upset and honestly, I think the questions they were asking her and as a mom I say this, they were to personal and probably hurtful as well. All these questions will stay unanswered and Jennifer, I am glad you didn't answer those questions. When you started to cry, it was enough to tell me all of those answers. We wish you and your family the best of luck and we hope Georgia is up and awake and if not, we send our wishes. We hope you confirm.