Chapter 23

Georgia's P.O.V.

He took his other hand and gently stroked my face. I flinched and I am starting to freak out a little. My hand started to stake but I try to control it and stay calm, mom would want my too. His hand that was on my thigh just didn't stop getting closer and he was cupping my cheek with the other hand and he just stared at me like I suddenly became a painting he never wanted to stop staring at.

-"God, I never recognized how beautiful your eyes look. Damn I am going to have so much fun but, for now eat your food." *his hands and eyes both left my body and grabbed the sandwich he had once again made me. Without hesitation I took a bit because I was starving, he isn't feeding us much. I was almost done eating and we both heard groans... moms finally awake.

-"Mmmmm.... Georgia?? Wh..where are you???"

-"Mom??"

-"You don't talk, and you on the other hand have to eat. You haven't eaten for a while." *he go off the bed and walked over to mom.

Jennifer's P.O.V.

I am still lying on my side on the ground with my eyes closed, my legs are to my chest and I'm in nothing but a huge amount of pain. I feel numb and if I don't feel that then I just feel throbbing spots. I tried to move but it hurt too much. I open my eyes and its blurry but manage to see Beau walking towards me and squat down to my level. He lay hid hand on my upper thigh as I could hear him very little.

-"Good morning, you need to sit up so you can eat, let me help you up ok bear?" *I had no strength and I didn't want him to hurt me so I let him help me sit up. He put one hand on my waits and the other on my head. He slowly sat me up and through the whole process, I was just groaning in pain.

-"Ahhhh be careful, be careful!! Move your hand a little bit higher! It's on my open scar! Ouchhhh!!!" *after a few minutes, I finally was sitting up straight against the cold, white, blank wall. I started to see right and noticed this isn't the room we were in when we knocked out. It looks bigger and there is an actual bed; is that Georgia on the bed?! What did he do to her!?

-"What di..d you do..do to Georgia?"

-"Nothing, nothing yet anyways, she just ate. Bear did I seriously hurt you that bad?" *ok, first he says he didn't hurt Georgia while he gives me an evil glare and second why does he care? He certainly didn't seem to care yesterday?!

-"Mom, I am ok, don't worry..." *I finally heard her speak and just hearing her voice makes me feel confident and make sure that even if I am this hurt and fragile, I still have to show my strength and protect her.

-"Bear? Would you like to sit on the bed with her? I know I know, why am I being so caring about you right now... I hurt you a lot and I didn't mean to hurt you that much but I lost my temper and just, I didn't mean to break you and I am sorry bear."

Did he just ask me to sit with Georgia? I am so lost! But how could I say no, I want to sit with Georgia and make sure she is safe. I nod my head yes and he took untied me. He carefully and slowly cradled me and laid me down in bed next to her. He untied Georgia and just left the room. He looked like he was about to cry but I don't care right now. I try to put my arms around Georgia but it hurts too much too.