Chapter 36

Georgia’s P.O.V.

I screamed as loud as I could hoping he would let go of me and cover his ears. He did and I got up and tried to run but he caught me by my arm and threw me on the couch. He pinned me down and I was fighting back with all my might. My head was lying in moms lap and it just broke me seeing all of this. I tried fighting but it wasn't working!

-”Georgia! Stop fighting it baby!”

-”If I stop, you are gonna get away with his!”

-”Georgia! Wake up! Now! Listen to me! Stop fighting!” *he let go of me after but still straddled me. “Forgive me baby girl…”

-”What?!” *he slapped me and my eyes closed and I held my cheek. I looked back up at him and it wasn't a him… it was mom… “Mom?!” *I hugged her tight and she just hugged me back in shock.

-”What the hell Georgia! You scared the shit out of all of us! Were you dreaming again? It’s ok… you're awake and safe now…” *I just cried into her shoulder and she still straddled me and brushed my hair. I opened my wet and red eyes and saw all the kids by the stairs and dad was standing with them. They all had tears in their eyes and I felt terrible…

-”Ok…. I am ok now… I am sorry…” *mom let me go and sat next to me.

-”Its ok… but we need to get you something to help you with these dreams…” *I cuddled into her and she held me tightly.

-”It was a terrible dream mom…. I never want to dream of it again…”

-”What was it about?”

-”Tyler had killed Hallie on the phone before I could say my goodbye to her… and it was just a dream and I woke up but then dad and all the kids were on the floor de….” *I couldn't finish my sentence and cried into her. I am a 24 year old still crying to her mother but I still suffer from PTSD.

-”How about I take you out for a bit so we can hang out?”

-”I would like that… school work is killing me and I need a drink…”

-”I think its a good idea for the both of you. I will call your mom to come over to see the kids and stay out for a while too. Take your time.”

-”Why? Do you want us gone dad?”

-”Maybe just to prepare a surprise so the sooner you get out, the better.”

-”Well, love you too babe.”

-”Hey you know I love you now give me a kiss.” *dad leaned down to mom and gave her a kiss and it reminded me of Hallie.

-”Lets go get dressed!” *within a few hours, me and mom got into the car and drove off but she didn't tell me where to.

-”Where are we going again?”

-”You will see.” *after  while, we arrived at her studio. What?