Chapter 18

Harry's P.O.V.

-"What happened?"

-"Sir, she said there was a man in her room and that he was hitting her with a belt. We saw her heart rate was increasing and we went to check on her and she was scared and we did see a few red marks over her body. She started to have a heart attack so we took her out of the  room and into surgery as she broke her stitches. She was terrified when we found her, I was terrified for her."

-"Are you sure she wasn't dreaming?!"

-"We are positive, she will be out of surgery soon. Please sit down, can I get you anything?"

-"No..."

She walked away and let me be, I can believe this, I am going to find that bastard and kick his ass and put him in jail. He is going to rot in their for the rest of his god damn life. Almost an hour goes by and finally the doctor comes back.

-"Good news, she is going to be ok. No signs of anything wrong but her stress level. She is in the middle of chemo right?"

-"Actually she just started."

-"Ok, she will finish that and depending on how her results, we will see how everything goes. We did find a few red marks on her body but we don't know what exactly caused it. We think it's from a belt perhaps, she is all good other than that."

-"May I see her?"

-"Yes but be quiet, she is still a bit jumpy."

I run to find her new room which it now at the top of the building on the 8th floor. I stop in front of her room and quietly open the door closing it softly behind me. I walk out from behind the curtain and see her as she looks at me with tears in her eyes.

-"Harry... Pl..."

-"No, stop, just don't." I walked over to her and hugged her tightly.

-"Harry, please put him in jail... I can't stand seeing him..." she starts to cry even more.

"He won't ever touch you again once he is behind bars. He is going to rot in their Jen and I will make sure of it."

She finally falls asleep and I just watch her. I stayed up all night just looking at her and wondering what I could do other than just sit around and let her feel the pain she is feeling. She is slowly being broken by a man who we can never find, who lives in the shadows.

Jennifer's P.O.V.

I woke up and I was back in my room and I see Harry's head on top of my arm. He must of done the same that Georgia did. Oh my babies, I miss them so much. I didn't want to wake Harry but wanted to take a small walk around the hospital.

-"Harry, baby wake up." *he slowly tilted his head up with squinting eyes.