Chapter Forty Five

The boys are sitting on a couch waiting for their turn to see Missouri. Dean had Liddy standing between his legs as he attempts to whip off all the dirt she had managed to cover herself in. Liddy was hating every second of it and just wanted to explore the room so she kept fidgeting and batting his hands away.

Dean sighed and decided he wasn't getting her any cleaner without a proper bath "fine, fine. Ok I'm done." He let her go and she didn't waist any time in beginning to search the place. First thing on her radar was the coffee table covered in magazines.

She picks up the first one and giggles before throwing it in the floor. Dean sighed again and picked up the magazine, putting it back on the table and getting liddy's attention "Oi, you see this stuff on the table? It stays there, do you hear me Liddy? No touching" he tried to be firm but all he got back from her was more giggling. Dean turns to look at Sam, rolling his eyes. Sam tried not to smirk but it was Damn funny watching dean attempt to parent their 3 year old sister.

With the boys no longer watching her, Liddy makes quick work of putting every magazine on the floor and pulling everything out of the draws and off the book case that she could reach. Right as she's balancing and open magazine across her head, they all hear a women speaking as her and a man exit the back room.

"All right then. Don't you worry about a thing. Your wife is crazy about you." The man nodded "thank you" before leaving. Missouri sighed and turn to the boys "wow, poor bastard. His women is cold banging the gardener." She starts walking to the back room as dean calls out "why didn't you tell him?"

She stops and looks back at him as if he's stupid "people don't come here for the truth. They come for good news.... well Sam and Dean, come on already. I ain't got all day... oh and Sam since you think it's so funny, you're cleaning up her mess." Missouri pointed to the room that was now a complete mess with Liddy sitting on the floor giggling and hiding her face with the magazine.

Dean snickered and quickly picked Liddy up while knocking over a pile she had made of news papers. Sam looks at him annoyed. Dean follows Missouri back while watching Sam try to quickly clean up.

Dean is just walking into the room as Sam catch's up to them huffing. Missouri smiles and says "well let me look at you." She laughs in enjoyment as seeing the little boys now all grown up "wow you boys grew up handsome." She points at dean laughing "and you were one goofy looking kid too."

She turns her attention to Sam "Sam.. oh honey. I'm sorry about your girlfriend... and your father... he's missing?" As soon as she said this Liddy started getting up set and slamed her face into deans shoulder. Sam and dean were shocked. As dean tried to keep Liddy calm, Sam questioned "how did you know all that?"

"Well... you were just thinking it, just know." Sam was shocked that she knew this. Dean stepped closer "well where is he? Is he ok?" Missouri frowned "I don't know." Dean was slightly frustrated "don't know?.... your supposed to be a psychic, right?"

Missouri frowned at him "boy, you see me sawing some boney tramp in half? You think I'm a magician?" Dean was speechless, he was about to apologise but she cut him off "I may be able to read thoughts and sense energies in a room but I can't just pull facts out of thin air. Sit! Please." Missouri turned to go sit down as dean stood frozen.

Liddy seemed to find it funny that he got in trouble and was giggling with her hand in her mouth while her cheeks were still wet from crying. Dean poked his tongue at her as him and Sam go to sit down.

Dean sat down and got Liddy comfortable on his knee. He was about to put his feet um on the table as he usually would when siting with her like this but Missouri spoke up quick "you put your feet on my coffee table, I'm gonna whack you with a spoon." Dean replied defensively "I didn't do anything"

Missouri stared him down "you were thinking about it." Liddy found this hole thing funny and started giggling her head off, bring a smile Missouri's face "girl is lucky she only ended up with the good Winchester traits. Don't you be corrupting this angle." Sam laughed since she was only aiming those words at dean.

They all settled down and Sam asked "ok, so our dad, when did you first meet him?" Missouri answered "he came for a reading. A few days after the fire. I just told him what was really out there in the dark. I guess you could say I drew back the curtains for him."

Dean cut in "what about the fire? Do you know what killed our mum?" Missouri nodded sadly "a little. Your daddy took me to your house. He was hoping I could sense the echoes, the fingerprints of this thing." Sam looked at her sadly "and could you? Was it the same as..?" He nodded his head in liddy's direction hoping she wouldn't hear them and get upset.

"No.....that.....I have no idea about. I'm not sure your mum's had an connection. But your's.....i...." sam pushed "what was it?" She shook her head "I don't know.....but it was evil. Unlike anything I ever felt before..... so you think somethings back in that house?" Sam nodded strongly "definitely "

Missouri shook her head trying to process what they are telling her "I don't understand." They watched her confused "what?" Missouri explained "I haven't been back inside but I've been keeping an eye on the place, special since what happened "she nodded in Liddy;s direction as the little girl was to busy playing with deans wallet and pulling everything out including a condim which dean quickly took from her and stuffed in his pocket, clearing his throat awkwardly.

Missouri continued without missing a beat "it's been quiet. No sudden deaths, no freak accidents. Why is it acting up now?"nsam shook his head "I don't know. But dad going missing and Jessica dying and now this house..." he took a deep breath looking at Liddy, also including her in his head with everyone else understanding "it all happening at once, it feels like something is starting."

"That's a comforting thought."Dean made a smart as comment while fighting to keep Liddy from going into his pocket after the condom since she now wants it just because he took it off her. Missouri got up and opened a draw, taking out a small blue crystal necklace and walked over to them.

She quickly placed it over liddy's head, instantly distracting her from dean's pockets. Dean side in relief thinking he was out of the woods only for a hard smack to hit the back of his head "don't you be having non of that near this angel. You will never be safe from the spoon so long as I live boy." Dean looked down in embarrassment of being reprimanded as an adult.

Missouri spoke up again "ok I think it's time we all went and check out the house. I need to feel it." The boys nodded and quickly got up and headed for the car with Missouri following closely.