Chapter 29

A month and half was nothing but a blur, Levi never thought that he'll survive but he did and so does Eren.

It wasn't easy, it was torture at first like what he expected but as the days stretched, with good company and schoolwork, Levi managed and fully control his inner self. He goes out and explore the sanctuary, meet new people, and sometimes help new Omegas settled in. Of course, Hange was always there by his side during those times, recording the raven's improvement every day and send it to Eren.

It was all thanks to the new activities that Armin and Hange introduce to everyone and Eren's sponsoring all the needed materials, everyone in the sanctuary can learn something new.
Drawing, painting, sewing, cooking, writing, and all other crafts but Levi prefers sports with Isabelle trailing behind him.

His first choice was martial arts, with his training and experience, Levi knew he can do it effortlessly but when Nanaba asked him to try yoga, he gave it a shot.

And that helped him greatly. Yoga is not just a simple exercise routine, it's discipline and meditation. Training both mind and body, Levi had to remember that he's no longer fighting in a pit, or fighting with his inner self but finding peace.

It was not always smooth sailing especially when he first tried it. He got all some of the basic poses then half way through his session, he started to get impatient with the slow movements. But Nanaba simply walked him through until he understood the concept and purpose.

Levi holds on to his tree pose, closing his eyes and listening to the sounds of the water flowing on the small creek. The rustling of the leaves as the breeze passed through the trees and the tunes of the birds and insects.

He was barefoot, grass under his foot was cool. It was disgusting, Levi prefers to be on his mat or with shoes on but Nanaba was so passionate. She was raving about connecting with nature, feeling the earth to its core. Levi could have scoffed at her, the earth's core is boiling said his science books, there is no way Levi wanted to feel that.

But this time, he attempted to try what Nanaba instructed. And it was- oddly refreshing.

Slowly putting his leg down, Levi took a deep breath and open his eyes once he exhaled.

Levi stared at the creak, the water is crystal clear showing off the pebbles below. The raven smiled.

This is where he stopped after he ran away from Hange on his first day in the Omega sanctuary. This is where he first met Eren. Levi sat down, crossing his legs, and eyed the walls.

There is a whole new world out there, with new possibilities but that doesn't mean there's nothing inside the sanctuary. There are good people in the sanctuary, helping fallen Omegas to get back to their feet and gave them opportunities to go to school, learn new things, and found their strengths. It was nice, everything is going well.

Closing his eyes once more, Levi meditate. Clearing his mind, he concentrates on his breathing.

After Levi fully engaged in yoga or meditation, he realized how chaotic his mind was. Not only because he had an ancient instinct in his system but because he was bombarded with... everything.

Back in the days in the underground, Levi's world was either in his room or the pit. Now that he's out, he wanted to see the world, then met his mate, and discovered he had an annoying ancient Omega instincts. It was a complete overload on his side. That might have caused his inner instincts to bloom and order him around.

Now, he embraced yoga and meditation, Levi never felt so at peace. He still missed his Alpha and his inner instincts are still there but it's no longer chaotic and toxic unlike before.