Chapter 15

"Eren what I am suppose to do?"

"Well, nothing. Just be yourself, they'll understand. Hanji called and said that she already explained your situation. Levi, they will love you, especially mom."

Carla Yeager pressed her ear on the door. They arrived earlier because of Carla's excitement, but her husband insisted to wait for Hanji who went to get something. "Oh, I can't wait to meet you." Carla said with glee.

----

Eren could sense his mother on the door but he ignored that for now, his mate was very nervous and his scent was suffocating that made Armin move to the kitchen. Since the house had scent blockers all scents stays inside, for safety purposes.

"Eren, what happens if... if.." Levi continued.

No. He doesn't want seeing his Omega like this. He pulled Levi in a hug and gently squeezed the raven. "They will love you. I promise and if they don't, that means they're not my parents." Eren rubbed both of their necks and it worked like magic, Levi relaxed and the dense scent subsides in the house.

"You're an idiot," the Omega mumbled under his breath.

"Who knows, maybe they're just clones." Eren laughed, he could feel Levi trying to suppress his own laugh.

"Is Levi okay now?" Armin got out of the kitchen once the nervous scent died down. He noted Levi's improving well with the Eren's help. It seems like the raven Omega fancy his friend and found peace around him.

"Yeah, I think we can let them in now. I can feel my mother on the door already."

"They're already here?!" Levi panicked but was once again soothenes right away when Eren rubbed their necks again. The possessive action helped the raven calm his nerves down.

"Are you ready?" Eren asked when he felt the raven Omega relaxed.

Levi nodded and Eren let him go.  Straightening his back and breathing deeply, Eren nodded at Armin. The blonde Omega went tohe entrance and opened the door. Then, a woman in her late thirties, fell on the doorway. Behind her standing a man with glasses and a beard.

"Mrs. Yeager!" Armin quickly helped the woman on her feet, she glared at the man behind her for not helping her.

"Grisha! Why didn't you saved me?!" The woman shouted.

The man named Grisha just shrugged. "I did that for Eren."

"Thanks Dad, that's what you get from eavesdroping Mom." Eren said to the woman.

"Ungrateful child," she mumbled. "Oh, hello Armin! Thank you for helping me and-" She gasped when her gaze landed on Levi.

Armin and Eren watched silently as the as Carla approached him. "Oh my god! Is this him, Eren?"

Levi tensed as the woman approached him and stood in front of him. He tried to calm himself to keep his scent in bay. He's not threatened or anything, the old Omega looked harmless despite her height but this woman was Eren's mother!

"Hello, I'm Carla Yeager and that man is my husband, Grisha Yeager. We're Eren's parents nice to meet you." she smile and extended her hand.

Levi took it and gave it gentle shake. "Hello, I'm Levi Ackerman."

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Levi." Carla smiled again. It was contagious that it made Levi smile back.

Carla sensed the other Omega relax state and decided to cut the formalities. "Oh my god! You're so beautiful!" She pulled Levi near and inspected his hair, skin, face, even his teeth. "Your skin is so white and so smooth which is odd." She turned and glared at her son. Eren immediately raised both hands and shake his head.