Chapter 17

Carla can't stop smiling when the drug on the ‘Juice’ started to hijacked Levi's system. Carla forced Grisha to make it. It has alcohol content in it, but Grisha added some special mix and stuff to it, the results are more like a truth serum. It was pretty useful; it will make a person spit out everything once they were asked.

Levi is staring blankly at an open space, probably unaware of the other person in the room. He only turns to Carla's direction when she started talking.

"Levi, can you hear me, dear?"

"I'm going to kill you." He replied, without angry look or threatening tone, just a simple words of truth.

The threat didn't affect Carla; she already heard this before from... Mikasa?

Yes, Carla remembers now.

The poor girl was hiding strong emotions after witnessing both of her parents get killed from where she was standing, her determination to kill was very high at that time and thanks to Carla's Apple surprise, Mikasa spill all the beans and they manage to get her to check up with a professional. If Levi had the same problem, she can sort it out real quick with this tactic.

"Really? If that's the case then, are you going kill Eren too?"

"No! Why would I do that?!" This time Levi snaps with a defensive tone. He is clutching the bed sheets which made Carla thinks why he does that. Maybe that’s bcause the raven wants to hurt her but redirects it to somewhere else.

"Then why do you want to kill me?" She maintains a calm tone, keeping an eye on Levi's actions. Levi looks away avoiding her gaze but of course, he failed.

"I-I'm scared." Levi pulled his legs up and wrapped his arms around them, hiding his face on his knees. "What happens.., if you don't like me? Will you make Eren got away from me?"

"So, you want to kill me so that I won't judge you, and take him away, if you don't fit my standards for Eren?"

Levi flinches, blinking several times. He gasped in horror when he recalls everything he actually said. "I-I didn't say that... M-my instincts did."

"Of course, it’s all right..." Carla chooses her words carefully. Thanks to Hanji, Carla was able to understand the other Omega more.

"I might hurt you. Y-you will hate me. I'm so sorry, I don't talk to others that much aside from Eren. I might have offended you. I'm so sorry." His voice cracks in mid sentence.

"Oh–shhh... Come here," She waits but Levi just shakes his head, Carla smiles at the cute response. Instead, she moves closer and wraps her arms around the other. "It's okay, I think you're wonderful and perfect for Eren," Levi slowly change his position to let Carla hug him properly, yet he still hide his face from her. Carla didn't mind this, letting the Omega relax in the comfortable silence between them.

Minutes pass, Levi shifted on her arms and look up to her. Carla's instincts are ticking, telling her that this Omega on her arms is no longer Levi. But of course, an Omega knows how to deal with other Omega and that is to throw topics that every Omega wants.

"You can also give me plenty beautiful grandchildren." She instinctively applauds.

"Pups?" Levi blankly replied, trying to process every word that just Carla said.

"Yes! Levi, you can tell Eren that you want to get married and have many pups! Levi, do you like and want pups?" Carla just goes with the flow. Pups are the old term for children and the word is used during ancient times. She begins recalling about what Hanji explaining to them about Levi having a special Omega instinct but Carla is barely paying any attention as she now deeply regretted it.