Chapter 13

13

"Hanji, do you really have to revive the Omega's wrath?" Armin asked, clutching the bond research paper on his hands.

"Yes, and why not?" The Beta replied, not looking at the blonde Omega while she typed on her laptop. "Why did you ask-oh, you saw the note right?"

"Why did your father wrote that down?"

"I don't know." Hanji closed her laptop and sighed. "I will found out if I continue his research."

"Umm, maybe it's just me but I feel like there are missing pages here and there," Armin flipped the pages and showed it to Hanji. "I think your father already revived it once but he trash the important parts."

"I'm aware of that." Hanji sighed and faced the blonde. "If I discover this on my own, I might also discover why my father died. I don't believe that he committed suicide in his lab. I just want to prove that." Hanji resumed typing on her computer.

Since Armin started working in the sanctuary, Hanji was the first person to who approached him and Armin instantly got friend wither he like it or not.

Hanji didn't hesitate about telling her father's death, she was quite determine and willing to explain to anyone that her father didn't commit suicide.

Her father's body and other scientists were discovered in their lab in the middle of the forest, all are shred in pieces . It was Eren's father who contact the police, he claimed that he was friends with Hanji's father. While he tried to call him and nobody picked up, Grisha went to investigate the lab only to found out that everyone was dead.

Grisha was the one who the gave 'Chest of Wonders' to Hanji's mother and now it was passed to Hanji.

Armin went silent after her reply. But Armin couldn't stop thinking, maybe their are things in the world that were meant to stay hidden forever.

----

Levi woke up on his bed (actually its Armin's). He must have fallen asleep under the stars and Eren just carried him to bed, Levi thought that was good, he would definitely explode if he found any furry critters near him and nibbled on his skin.

He was alone on his room but the door and windows were open, Eren must had opened them. Good again, he should give the Alpha more dog treats, Levi noted. He scanned the room for dust and there's none, Eren, again must have cleaned the room.

Everything was in place except for the two stacks of sealed boxes at the corner. There's also a white paper that was tape on one of the boxes.

Levi approached the boxes and took off the paper, it had a note from Eren.

"Good morning Levi! These boxes contains your new clothes. Hanji picked them out for you. Please don't be mad, I think she just wanted to make it up for you. Also she left a note inside one of the boxes too.

Your alpha,
Eren"

Reading that Beta's name on Eren's handwriting made his blood boiled.

No. Calm down, calm down don't get it over your head. He reminded himself.

Anyway, he needed a bath and new clothes. Taking one of Armin's pen, he opened the each box and examined its contents. Normal shirts, sweaters most of them are stripped, pants, shoes and bedroom slippers. The other one contains personal stuff like toothbrushes, towels, etc. The last box had Hanji's note, he managed to read it without growling.

"Hey shorty! Yes! It's meeeeeee! Hey, seriously don't stop yourself from killing me when you see me, ok? I desperately needed data but for now, I got hot stuff you~ Hehehehe..... Theses are very effective if you want to break Eren. Anyway have fun torturing him!"