Chapter 7

He can feel Eren stiffen at his question, there's a lot to take in in just one day but he knew he can handle this sudden change. He's been begging for a change in his boring life anyway.

"Oi, are you dead?" he snapped his fingers in front of the Alpha's face. "Look, I don't know a thing about you or anything about the outside world, so I need to know what are you going to do with me. I don't want to beat you up because of some stupid misunderstandings."

Eren felt his blood ran cold on his body. What the fuck will he say? It seems that Levi won't let go of the question that easily. He can't just say 'I'll fuck you until you can't remember your name'.

He had to think, think, think.

Thankfully his brain is working fast all he had to do is sort those ideas.

One. He can drop the mating part and skip to the 'taking care' part. Like bringing food and stuff. But he doesn't want to lie or hide anything from his Omega.

Two. He can explain in a professional, educational way. Like how he explains the statistics of his company with charts, record books, and proof papers..... Wtf?!

Three. A demo? Well, Levi is only wearing robe and boxers underneath so it won't be that hard to- No.

"You know dogs right?" Wft of all the ideas that piled in his head he spits out the worst one. Eren can't believe it, he's the boss of a major company and this is how he explain to his mate? He can sense his father scolding him.

"Hmmm... Those adorable, loyal, fluffy animals that follow their master around?" Aside from cake Levi can also see Eren as a dog. He reach for his head and pet him.

The pet felt good but Eren is still digging his brain for his next words. " Female dogs went to heat... and males comes to... ahh.." Eren never felt so lost in words. Levi stopped petting and stared at him.

Say something! He screamed to himself. " You see... ahh.. that...."

"Look I get it." Levi abruptly.

"What?"

"You could have simply said that you're going to fuck me."

Eren should have to go with the 'fuck you until stuff'. "Well,... that's.... I thought-"

"You think that I'm that innocent? I don't talk to others but my uncle's fighters tend to shout out how they want to stick their dicks in my ass." Levi lowers his head and added. "But... I didn't know that it could help me with my heat..."

Eren can smell arousal. He can't believe it, his mate wants him. This is the real deal. But needed to see it himself. He lifted Levi's chin forcing him to look at him. The Omega didn't protest he even looked at Eren's eyes as if he wants to challenge the Alpha despite that his face is red as a tomato.

"What?!" Levi asked without tearing gaze from him. Though, the scent automatically switched to annoyance Eren still think his cute.

"You're so cute." He said with a big smile on his face. He rest his forehead on Levi's.

"Tch. I'm not cute you shit." Eren just gave him a soft laugh but Eren didn't expect that Levi would brush his lips against his.

Eren lost his balance and strength with his omega's sudden actions and he fell on the bed with a loud thud.

Levi just stared down and mumbled "idiot".

It was just a peck but Eren thinks he's going to die. Levi will surely be the death of him and no one can save him. But he doesn't want to be saved anyway his willing die if Levi is the reason.

"Eren?" a voice came from behind the door. Eren can tell it was the witch. Hanji slowly opened the door and peeked at the small opening. "Is everything okay?"

Levi, on the other hand, looked confused. He kept switching his attention to the door and into Eren when the doctor peeked inside Levi snapped.

He growled like a savage animal. Instincts taking over Levi grabbed the bread knife on the table where Eren set the plate of food. He didn't notice it back then but he is happy to easily grab a weapon.

He bounced out of the bed and ran to the door. Eren tried to grab him but Levi is fast with his feet that made the attempt impossible to accomplish.

Hanji manage to close the door but Levi is not weak, he forces the door open almost breaking it. Hanji stood still, head tilted to the side and both hands in the air in surrender.

Levi didn't buy it. He pounced at the beta and pinned her to the floor, straddling her to keep her from escaping he lifted his knife, aiming at her throat.

"EREN!!!" Hanji shouted as the Omega lifted the knife.

Levi flinched when Eren grabbed his waist with both hands and hoist him up like he weighs nothing.

Eren turns him around to face him instead of the still lying beta on the floor and caged him with his embrace. He crooned at his mate rubbing his neck on his face to calm him with his scent. Levi responded with a purr, dropping the knife he wrapped his arms around his alpha's neck, lifting himself to reach his scent gland and started licking then nibbling it.

While his mate is busy Eren draws his attention to the doctor on the floor. "Are you okay?

"I've never been better!!" Hanji was shivering and smiling like a maniac. " I experienced the second hand of an omega's wrath!!!" she shouted with glee.

Omega's wrath? Not another experiment and not on HIS omega. Eren felt another Hanji a headache approaching. "What are you talking about? Wait, will talk about it later I need to take care of Lev-" Eren paused as Levi bit him again.

"Stand up and get out of there." Eren was about to close the door when Hanji spoke.

"You need to snap Levi out first." Hanji said, this time there's no smiles or excitement but only fear. "I can't move Eren." Hanji's shivering intensifies.