Chapter 24

Yes, that is right! It's me! I'm zoned to finshed this story! I'm sorry for not showing up for so long, road blocks and other ideas came up. But I can assure you that I'll finish this story ♥

Breakfast had been quite. Levi sat in the middle of the table while both Alphas at both ends of it. It was clear that they were fighting for dominance in the house.

Levi cleared his throat, hoping it would fill out the silence. "The food is good."

Eren was about to cheer at his Omega praises when the older Alpha butts in.

"Good yet unhealthy. Levi you need these more than that disgusting dish." Kenny poured more vegetables on his plate.

Of course, both Alpha cooked for Levi. Now, the table was full of both delicious and healthy dishes.

"Levi, you said before that these are favorite right?" Pushing down his irritation, Eren took his dish and poured it on Levi's plate. While pushing off the vegetables.

Levi stared down at his now full plate. He was tempted to punch both Alphas again because what they were doing now was childish. Both were begging for his attention and spoiled him to bits. It was cute, Levi could surely live a luxury life with two Alphas wrapped around his fingers but it was getting on his nerves.

"When I say the food is good, I mean both!" Sighing, Levi made his leave. "I'm full now, thanks for cooking for me."

Eren stared like a lost puppy when his mate left. He wanted deeply apologize for not taking care of the raven because he was too focused on his work. The young Alpha just wanted to make up with his mate but Kenny Ackerman kept competing with him.

"Listen, boy." Kenny threatened when Levi was out of sight. "I took care of Levi with all my life and I don't want to hand him down to an Alpha who can't take care of him seriously."

"Sir, I understand your concern. I want to deeply apologize for what had happened.. I... I have no excuse. This is just how I do when I'm in the zone of my work."

"Bullshit!"

*******

Levi fell on his bed, he could hear both Alphas in the main room, their voices were annoying him, not to mention their scent is strong with intense emotions, making Levi's nose hurt.

Rubbing his face on the pillow, Levi contemplated to leave the room and give each Alpha a long lecture. Then, the angry voices on the main room rosed in volume.

"You're not even pouring your attention to Levi!"

"I already explained that it happened because I was in the zone at work! I already promised it won't happen again."

"Oh, do you? Let's see about that and if it does happen again, I'm taking Levi home!"

"Home? You mean cage him and not allowing to discover the world?! Hide his nature from him?!"

"I did that to protect him!"

Levi shuffled in his bed until he was sitting, grabbing one of the pillows, he held them close to his chest as the shouts continued in the main room. Closing his eyes, Levi tried to not listen, he didn't want to listen. He whimpered quietly as the scent of dominance grew heavy in the air, forcing his body down in submission. His Omega didn't like the situation, it kept telling Levi to hide away from the fighting Alphas.

But hiding won't help the heated situation now. Levi slid off his bed, pillow still in his clutches as he slowly made his way to the door. He felt his inner Omega whimpered, telling him to leave the two Alphas alone. It made Levi realized that no matter how blood-thirsty his inner Omega was, it still feared something. Though Levi understood his Omega perfectly. He just wanted the two Alphas to get along and he didn't want to punch them again to break off their fight.