‼️NOT A CHAPTER BUT PLS READ FOR INFO‼️

Hi guys, so this isn't a chapter or anything I just wanted to clear stuff up because lord of you guys have been asking if this is a edited version or update story. It is not a edited/ change version except for a couple of little things that I changed or removed!

The reason why the story disappeared and then reappeared is because my volleyball friends found it and we're making fun of it so I unpublished it for a couple days LMAO.

Sorry that's such a dumb excuse but I just wanted to clear it up because lots of you were commenting and I saw them but couldn't replied unfortunately because my wattpad wasn't letting my reply to comments for some reason.

I apologize for such a delayed response but my wattpad has been acting strange for the past couple weeks so I had to make a message like this for all of you to see it since I couldn't respond for some reason. Anyways, that's the stupid reason why it "disappeared".

As this is my first time writing a wattpad story, I didn't know what unpublishing did so I thought it deleted all the views you got so I didn't try to re- published it until earlier this week!

Thank you so so much for all of the reads, seriously I appreciate the support and love I've been getting on this fan fic!! Also, your guys' comments are so funny LMAO I see all them pop up on my phone and it's hilarious. That's all for now, I might do another one of these to shout out another fan fic I might write but I'll let you guys know! Thanks again <33

P.S : the more I re- read this story I hate it so much and find it SO cringey so please be nice in the comments so you don't make me feel bad. And I'm not saying that you guys are mean in the comments or anything, I'm just saying for the future! 😽😽