Jealousy

"Luke you seriously have to get it." I said as I showed him the trunks. It was navy blue too with white stripes on it. "Why?" Luke asked as I still held it. "Cuz so we can match! It will be cute!" I said as I moved it closer to him so he could pick it up but he never did.

"I don't know I already have one." Luke said as he glared at it. "Luke get it." I begged. "Nah it's fine really, let's just get your bikini and we can go." Luke said. "Nope, I'm not leaving till you try it on and buy it." I said as I rested my hands on my hips, causing the trunks to land softly on my thigh.

"Ugh Abby come on, don't make me carry you out of here." Luke groaned as he made a fuss. "No, I won't let you, try it on now." I said. "Abby." Luke groaned. "Lukeee." I smirked.

"Abby come on." Luke said. I opened my mouth to speak but the door opened and a group of guys walked in. They all looked at me and they starting whispering and laughing. They walked towards me. Some of them whistled as they walked by and others said "damn she's hot."

I looked over at Luke nervously, feeling my cheeks heat since attractive guys were checking me out. I mean, I am in a bathing suit. Luke looked really pissed. His jaw was clenched and his eyebrows were narrow. He looked like he was going to kill them right now.

"Hey sweetheart are you single?" One guy asked, causing his friends to laugh. A smirked was plastered on his face as he checked me out. I blushed as I looked over at him. I was about to open my mouth to speak but Luke huffed and he harshly wrapped his arm around my waist and he yanked me towards him.

I gasped as my waist hit his and I looked up at him. Luke gave him a death stare. If looks could kill he would of been dead already. "What do you think?" Luke hissed as his teeth were gritted. "Sorry dude." The guy said before awkwardly leaving.

My eyes were widen as I watched all of the guys mumble and leave. Once they left I looked up at Luke in shock. "What the heck Luke?!" I yelled quietly. "They were totally looking at you like water in a desert!" Luke fired back.

"So?! They're just guys, it's normal." I said. "I don't care, I didn't like it." Luke said madly as he looked outside. "And the whole 'what do you think' thing?" I said madly. "We're leaving." Luke said after he flared his nostrils.

"What?" I asked. "And I'm getting this. Let's go." Luke said as he snatched the trunks from my hand and he grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the girl. I tried to get out of his grasp but he wouldn't let go.

Luke paid for the swim suits and then he dragged me out of the store. "Luke stop!" I said as I held my clothes in my free hand. I was walking out of the store with the bathing suit on. "Get in." Luke said madly as he sat inside.

"Luke!" I said. "GET IN!" He hissed. "Ugh." I groaned as I got in. "What's your problem?" I questioned as we both closed the doors. "I didn't like the way they checked you out. They shouldn't have treated you like you were some easy bait." Luke said as he began to drive.

"Why are you so mad about it? It's my body and not yours." I said as I watched him the whole time he madly drove. "Look, you're my friend so I should protect you shouldn't I? I want to keep you safe. If I didn't butt in like I did, he would of been touching you so you're welcome." Luke said. "You're right." I mumbled as I madly looked outside.

I didn't want to talk about it anymore so I decided to agree. Why was Luke so jealous? Geez what's wrong with him lately? "Put your clothes on were almost there." Luke demanded as he continued to drive. "Alright." I said as I put my clothes on.

"Are you alright?" I asked as I looked at Luke. "Yeah I'm fine." Luke said. "Luke it's ok, I'm fine, stop worrying." I said as I rested my hand on his arm. His muscles relaxed at my touch and he turned his head and he smiled at me.

"I'm not ab, I just care for you too much." Luke smiled. "It's cute." I smiled before releasing my hand from his arm. His smile faded once my touch left his. Did Luke like my touch? And did I like touching him?