The fair

Luke's POV

A song was blasting in the car, going along with the crowd of conversations that were circling around air. I was squished against Calum and the car door as Michael sat next to Calum and Ashton and Abby sat up front. I was to busy looking out the window being in my normal routine of being deep in thought. Everyone was laughing and swaying back and forth as we drove over a really crappy road. I honestly had no idea what they were laughing about but I could really care less. Right now I was imagining me and Abby, and wondering what it would be like if we were a couple.

I'd defiantly treat her better then Ashton, not that he has done anything to her yet but I know what he's capable of. I was now craving the feeling of her hand touching mine or her arms around me. I was craving everything she had. But mostly, I was craving her lips. I've always wanted to be her first kiss, and I will. I will do whatever it takes to avoid them kissing tonight. I know Ashton, he try's to kiss the girl on the first date. To me I think that's to far. So I'm going to have a lot of fun trying to stop them from kissing.

I feel bad that I'm doing this to Ashton but I can't help it, if I don't do anything then mine as well have me ball my eyes out in a corner. I want to do that now, cry as hard as I can because Abby isn't mine. I love her, god I love her. And one day, I will tell her that. I just need to find the right time.

"Dude Luke are you awake?" Calum said as he elbowed my side. I blinked a couple of times before looking over at Calum who was wearing a grey beanie. "Yes i am." I chuckled as I looked at his eyes. "What were you thinking about?" Calum asked. "Nothing dude." I sighed before looking back out the window.

I felt Calum elbow me again and I rolled my eyes before looking over at him. I gave him the 'what' face. "You thinking about that little one arnt ya?" Calum said as he nodded his head towards Abby. Wow Calum knows me so well. "Eh, not really." I lied before looking away. "Luke I know your lying, stop denying everything about her, that's gonna get you no where. Your never gonna have her with that attitude." Calum said before looking away.

Ugh Calum is right. But I have to hide my feelings! Ashton will kill me If he found out I like her. "You wouldn't understand." I mumbled before resting my head on the window.

*

*

We finally arrived to the fair and we all got out of the car after Ashton parked. I slid out of my seat lazily as Ashton laughed at me. "Come on dude, stop being so dramatic, maybe you'll find a girl here? It's not like your the third wheel." Ashton giggled. Yeah the only girl I want here is your girl dude. "You have calum and Michael." Ashton chuckled as he pointed at them as they messed around with Abby. "Great." I said as I gave him the 'are you serious' look.

"Cheer up buddy, were gonna have fun!" Ashton said as he patted my back hard. I made a face at him as he walked away from me. Gosh I hate him right now. I narrowed my eyebrows as I saw him walk over to Abby and he grabbed her hand. That's my hand to hold, not yours Ashton. Ugh Luke keep it together man. I sighed in frustration before following them since Michael yelled a "come on."

I walked behind Ashton and Abby, literally looking at their locked hands this whole time. I could care less about all the lights and roller coasters. I can care less about the beauty of this place. Abby is the real beautiful thing here.

"Oooo let's go on that ride!" Abby cheered as she slightly jumped up and down, pointing at a roller coaster while grabbing Ashton's arm. Ashton wasn't even paying attention to her which ticked me off. I would of kissed her and said yeah lets go. But noooo Ashton has to stand there like a lost looser. "Hold on babe, we have to get tickets first." Ashton chuckled as he put a hand towards her chest to stop her from bouncing. Her smile fell to a frown and she looked back up at the roller coaster.

Wow what a way to put her down Ashton. I rolled my eyes as i looked the other way. She looks so happy here and if Ashton is gonna bring her down, I don't care, I'm taking her hand and I will make sure she has the time of her life. Ashton pulled out his phone and he started typing as Abby looked up at the sky. Wow Ashton, really.

I scoffed as I looked at Ashton as if I was going to punch him any second. I smiled to myself as I crossed my arms and I made my way towards Abby. "Beautiful sky isn't it." I said right behind her, referring to the stars. She jumped a bit as she looked at me. "God Luke you scared me." She giggled as she put a hand over her heart and lightly pushed me. I smiled at the way she looked right now. Her laugh is amazing and her face is just so beautiful.

"But yes, it is beautiful." She smiled as she looked up. "Like you." I whispered. "What?" She asked as she shot her head towards me. "Nothing." I mumbled before we walked up further to the ticket booth. "That roller coaster looks reallllly fun I wanna go on it." Abby said as she stared at it. She looked like she could break through the fence and just go on the roller coaster. "It does! We should sit together." I said happily as I looked at the roller coaster while elbowing her side. "Really?!" She said happily. "Yeah!" I smiled as I looked over at her. "Yes let's do it!" She cheered before we both giggled.

I heard Ashton scoff before he grabbed Abby's hand and he pulled her away from me as the line got shorter. I gave him a dirty look as his back was facing me. "Asshole." I mumbled to myself as I crossed my arms. My expression totally changed the second I noticed Abby was looking at me past her shoulder. A smile was on her lips as she looked into my eyes. I smirked as I looked over at her and I winked, causing her to quietly giggle.

"We still up for it?" She mouthed.

"Heck yeah." I mouthed back.

She smiled before I winked at her again and she bit her lip before turning her head away. Her hair flipped back as the back of her head was now facing me. I smiled as I shook my head and looked the other way. Gosh she's so beautiful.

The whole time we were waiting, Ashton paid no attention to her and he kept dragging her away from me which really ticked me off. "Here's your tickets sir." The man said before handing me the tickets. "Thanks mate." I smiled as I held the tickets up after grabbing them.

I walked away from the booth and i ran to catch up with the group. "You got the tickets?" Ashton asked as he looked at me. "Yup got them right here." I said as I held them up. "Alright let's get this thing going!" Ashton cheered, causing all of us to woo.

"Let's go on that one!" Abby cheered as she pointed at the one we were talking about. "No let's go on this one first." Ashton said before grabbing her arm and dragging her away. She frowned as she caught up to Ashton's paste and she started talking to him as they walked away. I couldn't make out what they were saying but I knew they were complaining about what ride to ride.

I madly crossed my arms as I shot Ashton a death glare. Wow Ashton, what a way to treat a girl. I would of agreed with her and I would of had fun. He's such a jerk. Poor Abby. But then, it clicked, a perfect idea.

"Ashton!" I called out, causing them to turn around. I jogged over to the 2 of them before slowing down. "Since you wanna ride that roller coaster, and Abby wants to ride that one so badly, how about you and the boys ride that one and me and Abby can ride this one." I said as I pointed over my shoulder with my thumb.

Ashton gave me a look as his eyes never left mine. "I don't think so because Abby-"

"Ooo! That sounds great! I really wanna ride that one. Ashton please!" She begged as she held his arm. Ever since me and Abby have moved in together, she hasn't really had fun nor has she been super happy. And tonight, she is and it's making me really glad. I love seeing her happy. "Come on Ashton don't upset the girl." I said, causing him to give me a death glare.

"Fine, go have fun baby." He said as he looked over at Abby with a smile. I rolled my eyes when he called her 'baby.' "Thank you Ashton! I love you!" She said before pecking his cheek and walking towards me. She laughed before running off and I smiled as I watched her and I was about to run off too but I felt a hand grip my arm. My eyes widen as I was pulled back and I turned around to see an angry Ashton.

"Don't try anything Luke. The girls mine now. You had your chances." He hissed. "Oh I know, I just wanna make sure she has fun." I smirked. Yeah suck on that Ashton. I was pretty much saying that Ashton is no fun. I chuckled before running off and chasing after Abby. Ashton looked pissed but I don't care. Abby is mine tonight. And this will be one heck of a night.