Piggy backs and movies

After we bought loads of chips and candy and other goodies, we all walked home.

"Luke that's not fair, I want a piggy back." Michael whined as he saw me on Luke's back.

"Well Abby hurt her bum so I have to carry her home." Luke smiled as he looked over at Michael.

"I tripped." I giggled.

They all started laughing at me.

"You're so clumsy abbs." Luke chuckled. Ugh is Luke trying to make me grow feelings for him?

He is acting really cute and sweet. His hands were wrapped safely around my thighs as we kept on walking.

"What movie are we gonna watch?" Calum asked as he swayed the bag of food in circles.

"I don't know, I still have to see." I said as I looked over at him.

"Luke are you tired? Want me to hold her?" Ashton asked as he walked closer to us. His hand was leveled at my waist as he was now right beside us.

"No it's fine, she's light." Luke said, taking a couple steps away from him.

"Don't be silly, let me hold her." Ashton said. "I said It's fine." Luke said through gritted teeth.

"Geez, so bossy." Ashton said before laughing to himself.

Well that was weird.

I felt Luke's grip tighten on my legs as he walked faster.

We finally arrived our house, setting the bags down on the carpet. Luke slowly and carefully set me down. He quickly turned around, grabbing my waist with both of his hands, making sure I landed safely.

"I'm fine." I smiled as I looked up at him and rested my hand on his broad shoulder.

"Ok." He smiled at me. And again, we both stared into each other's eyes, neither of us breaking the eye contact.

My breath was cut off and my heart beat quickened as I saw Luke leaning in.

I didn't know what to do at this point. Luke, my best friend, is going to kiss me! Right now. Oh my god oh my god.

"What movie are we watching?" I heard Michael ask as all the boys were in the kitchen getting cups and bowls.

We broke away quickly, Luke taking his hands off of my waist. To he honest, I liked it better when his hands were on them.

It's like, I wanted his touch.

My heart was still beating fast, realizing that Luke was actually going to kiss me and none of his friends knew that.

"Um let me check." I mumbled before quickly walking away and going towards my laptop.

I started to type in movies we could all watch.

"Hmmm white chicks?" I asked.

"Nah"

"No."

"Ummm, how about romance?" I said.

"Sure." Luke smiled as he sat right next to me with a soda can in his hand.

Butterflies ignited in my stomach as I felt his thigh brush against mine.

"Um dear john?"

"No."

"God no."

"Nah."

"Ermmm, the notebook?"

"Nooooo."

"No and no."

"No please."

"How about never been kissed." Luke smirked.

My eyes widened, I've never been kissed before.

"Yeah!"

"I'm up for it!"

"Sure."

I gulped as I was about to click on it.

"Yeah let's watch it!" Luke smiled, pressing the movie before I could.

I looked over at Luke, our faces only inches apart.

I wanted to say something, but I didn't know what to say exactly.

Luke smiled at me, slowly wrapping his arm around my waist. He leaned in again, causing me to freak out inside.

HES TRYING TO KISS ME AGAIN AHHHH.

His eyes were closed and his lips were puckered out.

"I CALL CUDDLING WITH ABBBY!" Calum yelled before running towards us.

My eyes widened as Luke moved backwards. Oh gosh. I looked at Calum as he was running towards us.

"NO I WANT HER!" Michael yelled before running towards me.

"I DO TOO!"

"NO SHES MINE!" Luke yelled as he wrapped his strong arms around me and leaned on me.

"BOYS BOYS WE CAN ALL CUDD-" before I could even finish, I was trampled on by all of the boys.