Alone time

Abby's POV

"Wow that ride was funner then I thought." I said as I swayed my arms back and forth as we walked away from the roller coaster. "Funner isn't a word Abby." Luke giggled as he walked right next to me, our arms almost touching.

"It could be." I chuckled as I looked at the dirt ground. "Ah but it couldn't." Luke said as he looked over at me with a small smile. "But it could." I teased before pushing him. He raised his eyebrows as he let his feet move a couple inches from me due to my push.

"Did you just push me?" Luke asked. "Yes I'm sure you have eyes to see that." I grinned as I looked over at him. I gasped as I was now the one being pushed. "Um did you just push me?" I sassed as I looked over at him. "I'm sure you have eyes to see that!" Luke mocked with a charming smile. I grinned at him before pushing him harder. He gasped as he stumbled a bit to the left but he chuckled playfully before pushing me to the right. We went on and on, pushing each other from left to right.

"I wanna be the last to push!" Luke whined before shoving me way to hard on accident. I gasped loudly as I ran into a old lady and she held me in her arms as I fell on her. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I said, holding back my laugh that was dying to come out. "No that's ok darling, not everyone can see that well where their going. Maybe your boyfriend can hold your hand and help you with that. But there also is free eye tests just a couple blocks away." The old lady said. "Oh no, that's fine, I can see well. You see it's just this one over here decided to shove me into people." I smirked as I looked over at Luke who now turned bright red.

"Eh what can I say, it's young love." The woman shrugged before walking away with her cane. Me and Luke bit our lips as we watched the lady walk away. My lips were shaking, trying so hard to not open. I gave up, letting my lips separate so that I could let my laughter out. Me and Luke both held our own stomachs as we laughed our butts off. "There's free eye tests just a couple blocks away!" Luke said in an old lady voice which got me cracking up.

"That was so hilarious!" I roared with laughter. "Maybe your boyfriend can hold your hand and help you with that." I said while laughing with Luke. "At least I know where to get my eyes checked when your face appears in my view." Luke said as he looked away. I madly slapped him in the stomach as he let out a laugh and a groan at the same time. "Oh whatever, I'm flawless." I said as I did a pose. He laughed at me as we started to walk. "That you are Abby." He smiled. I wasn't sure if he meant it or not, but I'm positive he did.

Luke smiled to himself as he shoved his hands in his black jean pockets. He was looking at the dirt floor, kicking it a couple of times as we walked alone together. I raised an eyebrow as I looked over at him as he walked on my left side. "What?" I asked, dying to know what he was thinking about. I was dying about wanting to know what was making him smile.

"No it's nothing." Luke smiled as he continued to stare at the dirt like it was the most prettiest thing he's ever seen. I didn't want to open my mouth to talk, I wanted him to talk on his own. Finally, after hesitating, his lips started to move. "It's just, I love it when people call me your boyfriend. I mean, I don't know. Sorry if it sounds weird but I just love it. I love it how people call me yours or how people call you mine. Like they always call us a couple. Like were labeled as something. Like we look adorable together or were just meant to be. Or at least we look like it's meant to be. They can see it in our eyes, in our actions. And whenever they see us it's like the automatically know that were together even if were practically not. It's just adorable really, being called yours. It's probably one of the best feelings in the world." Luke said, not daring to look up at me. I've never heard anyone say that to me, it was honestly the best thing I've ever heard in my entire life.