Anger

Abby's P.O.V
I flinched at how mad Luke sounded. I didn't know what to do in this position right now.

I didn't really want to kiss Jake, I was actually being pressured.

"Abby what the hell?! Why are you leaving with a stranger and kissing him!" Luke yelled.

"I didn't kiss him yet!" I said.

"YET?!" Luke fired.

"Dude calm down! What are you her boyfriend?!" Jake yelled.

"No-"

"Yes!"

My eyes widened as I glanced over at Luke. My jaw dropped as I couldn't believe what he just said.

"Oh, man I'm sorry I didn't know." Jake said as he raised his hands. "No Jake it's not-"

"Come on Abby we're leaving." Luke said as he grabbed my arm and dragged me away.

"Ow Luke will you just listen to me!" I said as he held my arm awfully tight. He shook his head madly as he opened the door and he continued to drag me out of the house.

"Luke! Luke stop!" I begged.

He finally let me go as we stopped near his car. "What the hell was that back there?" Luke asked as he pointed towards the house. I opened my mouth to speak but he beat me to it.

"You were going to kiss him?!" He said, raising his voice. "I- he pressured me and I didn't know what to do I was scared I-"

"See that's why I came and got you! Abby you don't understand. Guys don't always hit on girls to be all lovey dovey, they just want to get in your pants." Luke explained.

"Luke-"

"Get in the car now, we're leaving." Luke demanded as he walked inside his car.

"Wha- LUKE!" I groaned as I did the same. "Luke stop acting like my father ok! Stop telling me what to do!" I said.

"You're the one who told me to be responsible!" Luke growled. "Oh so I'm not responsible?!" I yelled.

"You almost kissed that guy!" Luke yelled. "Why do you care?! And that whole yes to being my boyfriend?! What was that about?!" I said as I raised my hands.

Luke shook his head as he backed up. "Look you're lucky I did that. I only said that to get you out of there. You were the one who said you didn't want to kiss him right? So if it weren't for your best friend Luke, you wouldn't have gotten your arse out of there and he would of been taking your bikini off by now!" Luke snapped.

I huffed as I crossed my arms and legs and I madly looked outside the window. "Whatever." I mumbled. "I thought he was a nice guy alright? He saved me when everyone was hurting me. I was being thrashed out there and I was literally drowning." I said.

"Look I'm sorry, I don't mean to be so over protective. But look, your dad made me promise that I would watch over you when it came to boys. He told me to be bossy if it made you listen to me. I'm doing you and your dad a favor Abs." Luke said as he drove and glanced over at me every now and then.

"I'm sorry too." I breathed. "I love you Abby, I'm just protecting you. I know how guys are at this age, trust me. And it's my job to be the best friend that I am, to protect you and lead you to the right path." Luke stated.

"Love you too Luke. And I appreciate it. Really." I smiled as I looked over at him. He's so cute when he's protective.

"You better." Luke smirked. "You little turd." I laughed as I tickled his side. He laughed as he grabbed my fingers and he tickled me back.

"OK OK! Luke ! We're going to get in an accident! " I breathed as I chuckled.

He smirked as he had one hand on the wheel. He licked his bottom lip as we now drove in silence.

He looked out of his window before he slowly looked over at me. He smiled at me and he looked back out the window and then at me again.

I slowly smiled to myself and I snuck in a few glances myself. Gosh Luke looks really cute right now. But that doesn't mean anything because were just friends.

I started to get butterflies each time Luke looked over at me every now and then. I didn't know what I was feeling right now, or why I even felt it. But I liked the feeling.

A/N: gosh this book is so cheesy I apologize to everyone haha. I actually thought this book was amazing when I typed it and I look back two years from now and lol... Nope.